i'm tired of it.......

by kittyeatzjdubs 34 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

all my life, i've been covering over things, to keep the peace in my family. i've been scared to reveal my true identity on this site b/c i might be discovered by a lurker....but i've been thinking about it a lot lately and i've come to the conclusion that there's no point in lying about it anymore, and if it's meant to happen...then it will.......so, with that being said....

My name is JoBeth White. I grew up in the Senatobia, MS congregation...moved to Grenada, MS congo...then to Cordova, TN congo...i've been dsf'd twice...once when i was 16 and then again when i was 19....i'm 20 now...i live in Horn Lake, MS currently with my boyfriend (which u already knew).

my avatar is me my hair is shorter now though...but it's me....

whew!!!! well i feel liberated now....so if any of yoos guys know me or remember me...here i am!!!!

luv, jojo (formerly known as kitty)

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

Wow! Congrats on the "outing" so to say...you are right, it can be very releasing for you, for some it is a release of all the pent up feeling they have had. *hugs*

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

congrats! you're a brave girl! best wishes to you!

• Sassy
    Sassy

Congrats JoJo.. I've done the hiding when I first came here.. but hiding isn't me.. which is why I put my picture out there...

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

It sure is liberating, instead of feeling you need to double check what you've written for anonymity.

The chances of a super-grass reporting on you is fairly slim (though still a risk), but is greater for those who proclaim themselves to be in some position or other in the WTS. Bethel hate that

I was posting for about four months before I left. I probably stayed reasonably anonymous for another month or so, and it was about a year before I revealed my whereabouts. There are still certain things that I wont post about (e.g. my address, phone number, age and surname), on a public board, but that's more to do with personal security, than anything else.

This is another step in your healing - power to your elbow, I say

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

thanks guys!

luv, jojo

• Garnet
    Garnet

JoJo, congrats on the liberation!

I am still in hiding, although I only have 1 family member still in and only 1 friend who still talks to me because I do not attend meetings. The rest of my so called friends stopped speaking to my husband and I once we stopped going -- we were both injured in auto accidents (seperate occasions) and have medical issues that have prevented us from participating wholy in meetings, FS, so on and so forth. Once that bull$h*t started, my husbands eyes were opened to the kind of people that were in our congregation...it took me much longer to realize, as I wanted to badly to have "friends". I was told that my real friends were not good in "Jehovah's eyes" and as a good brainwashed dub...I backed away from my friendship. Anyway..enough babble from me! I am now back in the saddle with the rest of my old friends :-D and have never felt better! They understand my injuries and will take care of me when I need it, unlike those in the cong. who turned their back.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Garnet

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

(((((garnet)))))

i know the feeling...it's funny that when u actually need u'r '' brother's and sister's '' they're to busy or u'r too spiritually weak and pose a threat to them. i remember a point in my life when i was severly depressed and i tried to talk to what i thought was my friend at the time...i told her that i sometimes had suicidal thoughts and she gave me this look and said, 'i've gotta go.''........then she turned me in to the elders.

b**ch....

luv, jojo

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Congrats!

My pic is the Real Me and my name is really Brooke! Soon I know I will give you all my Full info. I will go nuts about it and throw in my Address and Phone numbers...lol.

Brooke

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Hi kitty!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit