What's currently on your DVD / Video shelf?

by Preston 33 Replies latest social entertainment

• Preston
    Preston

Here's a few of mine:

Donnie Darko, Madonna's Drowned World Tour, O, Lucky Man!, Mulholland Drive, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, Andrei Rublev, Blue Velvet, Once Upon a Time in the West, The Brak Show!, The Ali G How, The Godfather, Nostalghia, Flowers of Shanghai, Kwaidan...

What's on yours...

- Preston

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, Hero, Legend of Drunken Master, Family Guy Season 1, Millenium Season 1, Army of Darkness, Office Space, Fight Club, Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring, Waking Life, Napoleon Dynamite, More, a bunch of martial arts instructional video I got for free, a mind machine DVD I got for free, probably some product info/advertisement stuff I got for free...

In a brown paper bag: the WTS productions. Atleast one other product info tape.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

LOTS of kid movies for my 4-year old...

I don't really get to watch grown-up movies any more unless I have the energy to stay up late...and when I have the energy to stay up late I usually come to JWD instead...

~Merry

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Oh yeah, and something with David Duchovney and Minnie Driver (sp?) where she got a heart transplant from his late ex-wife.. Err... something something heart I imagine.

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Actually it is called Return to Me.

• bem
    bem

The Indiana Jones set. Star wars set. Charmed season one. And lots of old tv programs. I'm a sucker for Andy Griffith,

• MrsElmo253
    MrsElmo253

Ray Stevens Music Videos, the Matrix set, Blazing Saddles, Monty Python's The Life of Brian, Chappelle's Show Season 1, some XBox games, The Labyrinth, Milo and Otis, The Lion King, Ice Age, Bruce Almighty.. and a number of others that I can't think of right now...

Katlin

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Alien Quadrilogy - The Grudge (Japanese original) - The Village (which I haven't yet watched) - Zillions of Agatha Christie's......

Series - ''The League of Gentlemen'' - ''Absolutely Fabulous'' - ''Bottom''

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Midwich..I too am a lover of Agatha Christie! I have all her paperback and hard books..I also have a few books she published under the name:

Mary Westmacott.

You know the "Murder she wrote" is just fashioned after "Miss Marple".

I love all those too!

Anyway back to the question..I have so many tapes and I keep taping more that I keep saying I will watch when I get time..it is really starting to back up! I have a lot of mysteries and movies from a "Lifetime" channel here. I also have a lot of classics from Turner classic movies and sci fi that I am wanting to watch. But I didn't label them ..so I just have to pop them in and take pot luck!..Kind of exciting huh?

Hey..gotta get your kicks somewhere!

Snoozy...

The tapes I wish I had.."Dr Who" Reruns..My Dad and I used to love to watch that show. Wish I had taped them!

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Lol - have PM'd you Golden Girl.

I have the Black and White films (with Margaret Rutherford as Miss Marple) - but the BEST is Joan Hickson..and obviously the best Poirot is David Suchet. (I have all of them somewhere )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit