Life kicks a$$

by Winston Smith :>D 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Thank Jeehover I'm out of that GD cult.

Spent the afternoon at UWM signing up for my schedule for Architectural School. 34 and a Freshman, LOL...thank the Almighty Jeehover I look 25, have all of the hair on my head and no hair anywhere else otherwise I'd look a bit outta place with the rest of the Freshman today.

For all you n00bs, get the hell outta that cult and start living your life in the real world.

Love yourself, life and people. The Universe will obligue your desires if you have this in mind.

Be intent on what you want and need, and that this coincides with your Authentic Self, & everything will fall in place better than you could ever imagine.

Recognize coincidences, because these are not happen stance, but mircales guiding you to your True Calling, your Destiny.

Eliminate any hate, bitterness or doubt you have, these are all rooted in Fear and will only cause you to be disconnected from Love, the very fabric of Life.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Hey Winston, good to see you. I'm not on here much anymore... out kickin' ass! Nice to see your post when I stopped in :)

• ivy
    ivy

Winston, Thanks for the encouraging post. I have a lot of that hate and bitterness. It's always good to hear from people who get over it.

I'm interested in what you said about coincidence. Care to elaborate? Any good reading to suggest on the subject? I'm interested.

Good luck in school.

Hi Ivy:

This is a good read:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0609600427/qid=1117164141/sr=8-4/ref=pd_csp_4/104-4027689-5530302?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

alt

Hi Odrade....Cool you popped in...I don't come here often myself, but dropped in tonight.

Been trying to develop my "psychic" abilities, know you would appraciate that. Recording my dreams, "Listening" to myself, and allowing myself to be guided. Things fall in place amazing well, more than I could have planned for. Hope you are doing well.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Jung started this theory off in the 1920's, called it syncronicity. I too have found that once you become open to what we wrongly call co incidence, life becomes truly miraculous.

• ivy
    ivy

Talk about coincidence...I can honestly say that that book is sitting next to me right now. Someone requested it at my library, I thought it sounded interesting and so I requested it too. It came in today. I haven't even opened it yet, but I'm getting goosebumps from this post.

Holy shat Ivy!

Yeah, that isn't coincidence, that's Life calling you to your True Potential!

That is amazing!

..but then again, not really after the things i have read in the book

• ivy
    ivy
    that's Life calling you to your True Potential!

I'm not quite ready to use all those capital letters yet. I still have a lot of scepticism, and I'm afraid of getting into anything corney. Could be that the whole jw experience has done too much damage.

But I think I should try to be as open minded as possible. Thanks for the guidance, I'll do my best.

• kls
    kls

YIPPIE ! YOU GO WINSTON!!!!!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

The joys of a Mystical life

I'm glad your world is still spinning, dude.
    Belated Happy Birthday

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit