Request for Words of Love and Encouragement...

by MerryMagdalene 22 Replies latest jw friends

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

...for TIJKMO please as he is having a rough day..... I'll start:

We're all in this together... and whatever each of us is going through on our own we'll get through it together and never have to struggle on alone ever again cos we've found each other and accepted each other UNCONDITIONALLY. We're here for you just like you are here for us (and wishin' to be there for you more than here, but thems the breaks, I guess...)

And it don' matter whose cross is bigger when we've each got as much (or more) than we can bear...one step at a time...it's gonna get better...and worse...and better...and I'm with ya all the way...

~Merry

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Awwwwww Tijkmo!

I and everyone else here loves and admires you! I read all your posts on your thoughts and wisdom and I can tell you are a truly wise and wonderful person.

We have our Good and Bad Days. I know how you feel. ((((((((((((((((((((Hug))))))))))))))))))))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please let the Hurt pass with the day for there is always tomorrow. A fresh new day. I may not know how you feel or what you are going through but I know what it is like to have a bad day. We are here for you to talk to laugh with and cry. Please feel better knowing you are loved and admired by not only me but all of us.

Brooke

• Preston
    Preston

Hey TIJ,

Hope you're feelin better, I always read you're well though-out posts and you're lucky to have a friend like Merry in your life. If you ever want to chat send me a pvt...

- Preston

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

(((TIJKMO))),

There is nothing in this world that we must face alone. Life brings pain, but it also brings delight. You share the delight at the good, please be willing to share pain of the bad, too. If you try to carry it alone and it is too much for you, you will miss out on the delight.

We're here. You aren't troubling us by trusting us to care.

Respectfully,
    OldSoul

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

(((( Tijkmo )))

I have come to appreciate you so very much here on JWD. I'm sorry you're having a rough day. Just remember today is "Sure Happy It's Thursday!" S.H.I.T. for short.

Hugs and Chocolate!

Brenda

• talesin
    talesin

tij

Remember this - you are loved, just because you are YOU. Can u feel it?

What can we do to help you through this rough time?

tal

• Mystery
    Mystery

Wishing you the best TIJKMO.

Hope you find time to bask in the sun.

We are all rooting for you.

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Hey tijkmo,

come nude sunbathe with me! Then we can run through the sprinklers.

Hang in there buddy, ((((((((((Ian)))))))))))))

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Were here for you bro..

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Thanks all of you~

If nothing else it's making me feel better...and I'm sure it will our good friend too when he has a chance to drop in and read it.

You peeps are the best

~Merry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit