Which avatars ''appeal'' to you (credit to jt stumbler)

by MidwichCuckoo 64 Replies latest jw friends

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

dayum...not a single mention.

maybe I should just go back to the drawing and get rid of the real me pic....

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Aww Miss ArrowStaw,

I said something about yours, just ona nother thread.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/40324/67.ashx

Member? *insert goo goo eyes*

Midwich, halves? naw not really all or nothing .

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Thank you, IP

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I've had my present avatar for years but fancied a change a while back so made this one up. Everyone reacted differently to my comments, much more aggressive. Didn't like it so I switched back.

Nic' [who likes to be liked ]

• Funchback
    Funchback

There are some FASCINATING avatars on this site.

What is a FUNCHBACK?

Many years ago, I began posting on here as Mister Biggs. But, I decided to 'out' myself from the JW (dis)organization. Some people who posted on here were (and are) afraid that the WTS is reading our posts. So, I decided to "dare" anyone to turn me in (I was still going to the hall at the time). I put my real name in that post. I posted my photo. And, I changed my JWD name to Funchback (my last name 'Funches', and, the word 'back'...as in returned). Plus, it sounds like a cheap ripoff of Hunchback!!!...LOL!!!

Yes...My favorite avatar that I ever used was the girl getting hit over the head with the ball. I haven't used it since Simon stopped allowing us to use "moving" avatars.

Here's the girl gif:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/bastardometer/girlball.gif

• JW83
    JW83

Tetrapod, nice to see your face!

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

I always like the ones where we get to see the actual person. So, Arrowstar, darlin, I dig your pic! Abaddon's avatar is very nice, as is Evilforce's. Little Toe used to have one a while back, of him and a little fella, I think his nephew, that was cute. Cruzanheart has a lovely pic, too. There are a bunch of others I like, but I can't keep straight in my mind to whom they belong.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Insomniac - thanks sweetie. I'm with you. I like seeing the real people. Although, some of the other images are intriguing too.

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

Funchback - Yes I thought I'd remembered that rightly, cheers for the link. It still cracks me up - and the poor girl hasn't learned even after all these years. I also remember one day on a thread lots of people changing their avatars to that clip, the whole page was full of that kid being walloped again and again and again...

Cuckoo - you don't like my disguise then? (sorry, jumping threads entirely there). Did you like the jokes though (*iggy tarts for attention*) ?

ig.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Iggy - I LOVE the disguise - did someone NICK your pitchfork?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit