Which avatars ''appeal'' to you (credit to jt stumbler)

by MidwichCuckoo 64 Replies latest jw friends

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

After reading jt stumbler's topic on avatars, I recognised that certain avatars appeal to me, and I'm sure others feel the same....

Elsewhere (no idea why, gimme a clue), ezekiel3 (says a lot), Euphemism (loved the Marx Bros) and googlemagoogle (so Classical) spring to mind, oh, IP_SEC's last avatar (the red pyramid) - want to revert back IP_SEC?

Oh, and stillajwexelder - after reading your posting on jt stumbler's thread I realise I previously had the wrong impression - lol.

There are more...these are the initial few that jump out at me.

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

I'm strangely drawn to troucul's puking pumpkin. I don't know why. In my imagination, troucul actually looks like that.

Cuckoo, you know already how I feel about your avatar. If by "appeal" you could also mean "haunt, terrify, wake you up in the night screaming and sweating", then your avatar "appeals" to me

ig.

edited because: I spelled troucul's name wrong, because I'm an idiot.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

saw Troucal's for 1st time today - made me gag a tad..

• Room 215
    Room 215

My favorites are candidlynuts's and M.J.'s

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

My new one appealled to me so much I decided to use it

DB74

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I'm in love with KLS's cute monkey face.

DL76

• Funchback
    Funchback

I constantly change mine.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    I constantly change mine.

Yeah I go back and forth too. Jessica Simpson or Me. I don't know I think I like Jessica better....lol. I love Kls, Candid, Hadenuf's funny one, Preston's Cosmo(makes me laugh everytime and when he posts I read it in Cosmo's voice) Buttlight JH...I do like mine too. Evilforce, Brummie, Nancy Drake(so pretty)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh there is so many. Brooke

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

What is a Funchback?

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

Back in the day of animated avatars, didn't Funchback used to have the one with the kid being hit in the face with a ball? That used to crack me up every time I saw it. He kept getting hit, and he kept standing back up for more punishment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit