Thankyou tv.jw! you are helping my wife wake up!

by stuckinarut2 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

and maybe just a little bit embarrased for them too

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul

So I just watch it, I laughed a little at the beginning but then I just started to feel really awkward... Like really awkward.

I never want to hear another JW say that people don't take them seriously or anything close to that! I'd be mortified to show someone this video and say I belong to this group! 

Is someone on the inside trolling them? I feel very weird and insecure after watching that... 

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Thought that song title sounded a little familiar, "If you could see what I see".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBmRmEKTbN4

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Xanthippe...but it is ridiculous they would call their doctrine 'simple', who can keep up, and fully understand, all the shifts about the little flock etc, nothing so convoluted and fluctuating is found in 'babylon the great'
  • Alive!
    Alive!

Good grief. Seriously. 

No decent person with a heart of integrity is going to be drawn to all this junk.

My non-witness family and friends would have no respect for this. 

Sadly, if I were to say anything to witness friends...I'd be judged as being over critical.

But we all know, the truly "spiritually hungry"  they are trying to reach would not be attracted to this media disaster. 

More stumbling from Bethel - add it to the list including the Caleb and Sofia obsessions and let's not forget the deaf masturbation video. This is all worthless distraction costing dollars, dollars and dollars.

Meanwhile, the sore at heart and hurt are being left behind on the wayside.

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

1:05 in.... 

wow.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Just fast forward to near the end 

OMG

smiddy

• fedup
    fedup

"What a feeeelinggg!!!    

to go Wheeeeelinggg!!"

WOW, the GB have become totally retarded.

I've been out 10 years, this religion has really changed, I don't recognize it anymore. 

Super Happy to be OUT

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

"I've got books I've got tracts, I've got wheels and I've got racks"

Oh come on!!! 

• jhine
    jhine

Faye that is exactly what I was thinking - simple ! Anything but .

Jan 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit