Thankyou tv.jw! you are helping my wife wake up!

by stuckinarut2 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Hey villageidiot, I reckon they are just copying the lds / Mormon website!

Have you ever checked that out?

• wifibandit
    wifibandit
    My wife had the same reaction.  At first she thought it was fake.  Then she busted out laughing!
  • Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    What is this thing? How do I look it up to view it myself?
  • Vanderhoven7
  • KateWild
    KateWild
    Good news Stuck, I hope she wakes up soon. Kate xx
  • lurkernomore
    lurkernomore
    Anyone else noticed under Herds name it simply says Governing Body and not Governing Body Member. I guess their self importance knows no bounds😁
  • John_Mann
    John_Mann
    Governing body and Santa Claus helper.
  • sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

maybe there is a secret apostate  group among them convincing them to publish such nonsense as to destroy them from the inside, one can hope...

omg i fast forwarded to the end, hear that pathetic song,  and i was looking for a purple dinosaur to start dancing lol

sickening

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Thanks Vanderhoven. Started watching the beginning because I didn't realise that ridiculous song was at the end. Anyway Herd says people think just because we have unity of thought we are brainwashed. He said we have had our brains washed from the complicated doctrines to find the simplicity of truth. Can't believe he said that. Let's keep it simple folks, we're all too stupid to understand anything else. What an admission.

Good news about your wife Stuck. May they keep shooting themselves in the foot!

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

speechless

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit