Worst Album in Your Collection

by Nosferatu 29 Replies latest social entertainment

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

So, what is the worst album you have in your collection? Here's the ones I have (from memory):

Pat Boone - In a Metal Mood
    Backstreet Boys - Backstreet's Back (didn't pay for that one)
    Milli Vanilli - Girl You Know It's True (on LP)
    Thor - Keeping the Dogs Away (on 8-track)

I've gotta get William Hung's album yet ;)
    I should also try finding the two Doors albums that were recorded after Jim Morrison cacked.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Oh I don't want to admit this.

I have a Hanson CD. MMMMMMmmm Bop! God I hate that song now. I was young I didn't know any better.

Brooke

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

a Bette Midler cd.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

I actually have an old Hudson Brothers album in my collection of 33 1/3rd's. Who the heck remembers them?

But, the worse Album I have is actually a collection of about 10 Albums labled P-1 through P-10 called "Singing and accompaning yourselves with music in your hearts".

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Kris Kristoferson. That guy can't carry a tune in a bucket. Although he has WRITTEN some good song lyics.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Bruce Springstein Born in the sodding USA is on it............ I HATE that song, and not sure where I got the LP from

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Kris Kristoferson. That guy can't carry a tune in a bucket. Although he has WRITTEN some good song lyics.

I know what you mean! I have "Evergreen" with him and Streisand.

The worst one I have (shhhhh...it was a Christmas present from my grandson) is the Regis Philbin CD that came out last year. I watch Regis every day, so he thought I would really like it. I just don't care for that type of music

Annie

• Mamacat
    Mamacat

The Spice Girls...lol I guess I should admit I bought both the first and second CD's from them.

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Very few people seem to like my Dr.Demento 25th anniversary album (I still think its funny).

The Cult -Ceremony is another bomb with guests although I've only played it when they wanted to hear it cuz I really didn't like it. Their other stuff from Electric or Love was much better.

edit to add: Oh my god, how could I have forgotten to mention Love and Rockets.

+ a Mini-Pops album (please don't laugh)

• ballistic
    ballistic

The Tweenies Christmas Album - I downloaded it by mistake. But I do have over 1100 Albums - so that was bound to happen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit