Depression = NO Chat??

by Sassy 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

So many I realize now are dealing with depression or feeling unnoticed here... I had NO idea..

Does anyone think that fact we have lost the ability to spend part of our day encouraging one another in chat here is partially responsible for our Low Feelings..

I mean.. when we'd go into chat, everyone would greet you...it was like a boost for the day..

I MISS chat! Can we start a petition?

• qwerty
    qwerty

Might be a cost thing?!

• Sassy
    Sassy

I think it was more of a hassle thing..

but.. boy boy boy .. we miss it

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

well if you like you can download yahoo messenger and join the jw discussion chat.

Josie

• Sassy
    Sassy

I have joined the chat that Scully and boa have set up.. not sure if that is the one you are talking about.. but I can only do that at home.

but its on break at work I mostly went on JWD.. I'm chained to my desk all day and have time on lunch and breaks to go into chat.. I used to almost every day here.. But work blocks yahoo.. and java chats...

but JWD chat worked.. :(

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

hi sassy. i am sure simon has a good reason. he would not just take it away without one. i never experienced the chat, but i think there are plenty of warm feelings floating around on the boards. but i agree, chat would be nice.

• Sassy
    Sassy

oh I have no doubt he had a very very good reason for his choice.

I just thought.. perhaps it might be nice to show him how much we really are feeling a void and need due to its being missing..

well.. wishful thinking it might make a difference..

sometimes you don't always realize how much people appreciate something until it is gone.. and then they complain...

when they should have been THANKING him for this service and showing him how much it meant to them..

• Sirona
    Sirona

I think chat is due to come back but there have to be some controls,

That is why its been taking a while to set up. Some people were just creating new accounts and sitting in chat all day and abusing it.

Sirona

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I wonder why Simon took it off?

Brooke

• Sassy
    Sassy

Thanks Sirona.. just the thought it might be coming back.. is encouraging

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit