Another JW alternative

by Justin 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Justin
    Justin

For those interested in an alternative to the JWs, check out http://www.bibledecoded.com/index.html . The LWs claim to be the successors to the JWs! They have their own chronology, disfellowshipping rules, etc. It will take awhile to digest - I haven't figured out yet whether it's serious or tongue in cheek. Let us know what you think.

• Quentin
    Quentin

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Gad Zooks!...

• professor
    professor

This is for real. They sent me a a very thick book in the mail.

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

I like the part about the remaining remnant going to "Gehenna" unless they join the L.W.

Different name..same rules...

Couldn't even stand to read it all..been there done that...

Snoozy..

• moanzy
    moanzy

OMG! It's worse than the actual JW---Just check out their belief on blood transfusions

Moanzy

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

I like the fact that if you wear a condom it's not adultry but if it breaks and leaks semen inside her then it is. Or, if you sleep with your brother's wife it is considered homosexual rape somehow?

Stupid rules made up by applying OT, Mosaic Law, NT and "current insight".

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Just got out of one cult - don't want to dive head first into another. I'm not being bound by rules & regulations again. NO THANKS. NOT INTERESTED

• badboy
    badboy

I put a post about them some time ago.

He adverists in the Indepedent etc and says that the dates mentioned in the BIBLE are related to the time he spend in jws!

AMEN, BROTHERS ANDS SISTERS!

• Sirona
    Sirona

This is hilarious!

We have discovered that Adam was introduced into the prehistoric world of Homo Sapiens, as more or less an indefinitely long living God. This introduction was the Genesis of civilisation and the origin of all Mythology. In fact all that mankind had achieved prior to the advent of Adam, was the domestication of wheat, the domestication of the dog and the sheep and the manufacture of some primitive stone tools, the decoration of some caves, the making of some skin clothes and settling in small structureless farming cooperatives, living in skin tents.
  • Sirona
    Sirona

well here we have it

So the end of the world is 2008 March 21st. Actually the Kingdom of God starts on the 3rd day counting inclusively, as in the case of all system changes of God, this being 2008 March 23rd. And Armageddon is the first 150 days of the Kingdom of God - see [154], [163]. For the Kingdom of God is the 1,000 year 'day' of destruction of ungodly men and judgement of many of those who enter it.

Woohoo! a whole three years...ish.

LOL

Sirona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit