Concerning Simplicity

by dunsscot 24 Replies latest jw friends

• waiting
    waiting

Not to interfere with your jingle, Englishman, but I'd really like to speak with Francoise if he's around.

Therefore - going back to my post to him:

Hello Francoise,

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And I DO have a publisher for my forthcoming work, "MPD: When Your Partner Has Multiple Personality Disorder" [working title only]. I do know a thing or two about communicating effectively.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How interesting. You've spoken with WoundedHeart where she said she had active mpd (on the thread she started about mpd/did.) I responded several times on that thread to her about also having mpd/did. I've been open about being diagnosed with the same, going on 10 years. However, you've never said a thing, to my knowledge, to either of us on where to get further information, clarification, newer medical studies done, etc.

I'm not suggesting you should have put forth your work, as it's non-published currently. But you should, I am assuming, know of a multitude of other works - given this is your specific area of expertise.

Not only that - mpd/did has taken a damned negative hit for years now, to the point that some survivors who either think, been told, or just feel they have it, remain silent - because they don't want to be ridiculed.

It would have been nice, Francoise, if you would have lent a small helping hand.

waiting - mpd/did

ps: I'm also assuming that your finished title will reflect that the professional community has seen fit to rename us. That is, on the occasions that they deem we exist. On other occasions, they just say we're an imaginary friend kind of thing.

It would have been nice, Francoise.

waiting

• waiting
  • waiting
    waiting

Hello Francoise,

I ran across your posting on another thread quickly after you had posted. I asked you to look up the thread where you gave the name of the book you are writing - figured that would be easy enough for you to find (and said it was on the first page and written by that Duns guy).

Guess you haven't found this thread yet. Or guess you don't want to discuss this issue of your detailed knowledge of everyday workings of mdp/did people and their mates (I'm assuming this because of your book title).

I would like to discuss it - not your book, but the question I put forth in the post above.

Waiting for your response,

waiting

• ladonna
    ladonna

Larc, Farkel,

Good posts.

Ever hear of histrionic sociopathy???

Enough said
    Ana

• waiting

Share this

Google+