New arround

by Petruska 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• Petruska
    Petruska

Hello there,

Is this the place? Sorry for my english, i´ll try my best.

I´m new and hope to read some interesting arcticles here.

You can all read about me in my biography.

Tankyou,

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Welcome! Good to have you.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Hello Petruska - hope your stay here is enjoyable. I look forward to reading more from you!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

hi petruska...read your bio and looking forward to hearing more from you and about you

so welcome

• Whiskeyjack
    Whiskeyjack

WELCOME to the forum Petruska.

I found the site this past February and I was amazed about how much I didn't know (I was a lifer too!) about "my" organization. You'll find many people here with the same living challenges (socialization was very hard for me when I "left" too). It does help to realize that there are so many humans experiencing the same problems that my sibs and I face (even after all these years).

There are lot's of intelligent posters here and it's a great learning environment so read away and don't worry about your English.

W.

• Petruska
    Petruska

I just order "Crisis of conscience" from Freeminds (hope it works for portugal). It will take some time to read (english you know...).

But i am surprised about everything... Not only all this years quiet and silently suffering about the big "A" and having choosed my death. But also having troble with my family. I don't have any contact with them... not because (also) of JW but of they failurer educating and creating me and my brothers.

For a wile WJ studing gave me some confort but the fake love of JW, the cynicism talking in my back, puting me of part. Very nice! I was so naive.

Well i had two problems:

A bad father and a fanatic mother.

Anyway, i just hope Jesus hear my heart wisper. God knows what's inside me. I can't lie to Him

Did you know i never heard a positive word from my father ( like "i am proud of you daughter" or "i like you")? I allways hear:

"This beatch will just be like her sisters"!

I payed my studies, i have my job and my house. Don't need them nor they humiliation.

If there is an Armagedon i ask for a fast painless death.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

welcome to the board. best wishes in getting free.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Welcome and I know you will meet new friends here who understand what you are going through. It is tough trying to have a normal social life after being shunned by friends and family. Many here have had very difficult experiences with family members that they have survived--you will too!

• kls
    kls

Welcome Petruska to the forum glad to have you here.

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

Hi Petruska,

Hope you enjoy some of the posts here.I read your biography and you sound like you had a typical jw upbringing.Keep smiling and seeking for christian freedom,it's definitely not in the watchtower organization.

Goldminer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit