Dubs abusing people

by gringojj 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• gringojj
    gringojj

By the way countrygirl you should pay attention to what you are reading. I didnt ask a question so i guess no that doesnt answer my question because i didnt have one.

• under74
    under74

Gringo- don't let it get to you.

Country Girl- I think you missed the point of his original post.

• gringojj
    gringojj

She has some really strong feelings about this i wonder why.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Eyebrowbut they were stubborn and felt that she must not really want to come to the hall or the assemblies because she wasn't doing much to convey it to them herself.

Just tell the elders that she is talking like an apostate. I guarantee you that they will pay her a visit REAL fast.

• desbah
    desbah
    Apparantly she had the elders over and they all talked about it and felt it was a good idea! They are pawning this elderly lady off on her and she is so faithful that just because they said it was a good idea she is going along with it. Anyone who saw her place would know in 2 seconds its not big enough for 2 adults and 2 children.

sounds like your mother-in-law is trying to be a good dub, taking care of a elderly person is alot of responsiblity...i'm just wondering were is this elderly lady family??

i feel sorry for your sitution.... where the elders have to control the living arrangement of people,,,

getting social services involved might cause your children to be place in foster homes.... if they found out that another person moved in your mother-in-law place.

your the parent of two children that are living at her place. you have a right explain your reasons that her place is not big enough for two adults and two children.

please keep us inform of your progress and i hope you get your children back soon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit