Its 8:30 AM on Sunday Morning...

by Lostreality 16 Replies latest jw friends

• desbah
    desbah

2 hrs of sleep!!! no way....i'm not going to no kingdumb hall....i'm in a bad mood and really bitchy 2day

• zev
    zev

nope, my softball league double header is every sunday morning.

i get lots of aches and pains....but at least its not from listening to dribble.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

One of the best things about Sunday morning..........now ya don't hafta wait til Sunday afternoon to read the paper!

Annie

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Shouldnt you all be getting ready for meeting?? *fluffs*

I quit getting ready for the meetings when I quit the cult. Now I get ready in my polos and casual pants to go where I can really worship Jesus instead of listening to another boring sales rally and guilt trip talk from a brainwashed magazine peddler.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Isn't it nice to be able to sleep in on a Sunday instead of going to a 2 hour meeting listening to some nonsense?

• xjwms
    xjwms

Too Late !!!

Now its Sunday afternoon, ... Is today Sunday?

• Swan
    Swan

Wow! What a great day! It was so nice. It's good to be alive. And I met a new friend; a cute little Pomeranian named Tuffy that some friends of ours adopted. So much nicer than those meetings.

What is worse than a Sunday morning meeting at Kingdom Hall? A Sunday afternoon meeting at the Kingdom Hall! We did pass a KH yesterday afternoon and the lot was full of cars. Those pathetic suckers!

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit