Did every congregation have one or two desperate singletons?

by diamondblue1974 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• mapleaf18
    mapleaf18

It always looked like "bride.com" at the KHs I visited. Beautiful women on the arm of underachieving, pompous dogs; present company on this board excluded, of course.

I agree w/ the 1000 sisters to one brother ratio! You'd have to be pretty bad off not to make the cut as a brother.

One does come to mind, though. 5' 5" tall, chubby, voice higher than a girls, albino looking, but he had a good job.

Most were not able to overlook those first 4 factors. . .

Many of the most attractive sisters either left da troof for REAL men, or they settled for a horse-faced JW janitor boy. And of course, lots of old maids living with their parents waiting on jehovah.

• integ
    integ

Yes.

1) John Worthington

2) Robert Wenstrom

3) Michael Lodtz

...all 3 have been stalking the Janesville, Wisconsin assembly hall for years...not to mention the District conventions. All to no avail.

Integ.

• pratt1
    pratt1

We had a few stalker brothers in my hall, but like some of the earlier comments, they would only date young teenaged girls.

They were convinced that only a virgin would make a good christian wife.

Sad to say most of these guy are now divorced and their young x wives have moved on to other relationships.

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

See where you are coming from. In my experience yes.

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

slight hi jack

but was it common in your cong's like mine, that about a year after a sister was married she ballooned.....

I am married now, I can EAT!!!!

• lawrence
    lawrence

At one of the congos I went to we had a sister who would attack visiting brothers, bible studies, and relatives of meeting attendees. The assemblies were her feasting times. 3 kids from a former marriage and a mean temper - wonder if she's still looking for the perfect dub.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

ZenNudist:

It is common for many women to gain weight after they get married. Also, men gain weight also I have noticed.

With the women the weight gain could have several reasons namely hormones, childbearing, life style change (cooking meals for his family) just to name a few.

It is not just as simple as saying "now I got my prize of a man so I guess I'll pig out". LOL

• swiftbreeze
    swiftbreeze

I hated when sisters would fawn all over one man....it was like 50 or more sisters after one brother..they would really make complete fools of themselves, then when he decides on a sister to date the rest attack like dogs. they do everything in their power to undermine the relationship. I have yet to see one marriage that somebody didnt have something negative to say. unless it was two people that no one wanted.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit