The Burka ....

by El blanko 48 Replies latest jw friends

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

Well, I'm a modern dude. I like seeing naked or near naked women as as the next guy. Do I think that stuff should be on prime time...not really. When you get the christo-fascists like we see ascending to power in the US today, you have whackos like John Ashcroft spending taxpayer money (to the tune of several thousand dollars)to enshroud a sculpture of "justice" because there's a boobie showing. There is an element that has this "women are chattel" thinking. They would be only too happy to go back to this "golden age" of theirs where the woman exists only to serve her man. They may not encourage litteral burkhas, but they stop just short of it.

Thanks to this guy for inventing the game "Scruples", but this guy is a complete whack job. Just google his name and you get a litany of conspiracy web sites. This dude thinks that the Rothschilds want another world war by 2012, etc. He's a wing nut and shouldn't be given any credibility.

Ern

• under74
    under74
    Now that's what i'm talking about

lol, that's sexy....no joke.

Can you guys see the image or just the link?...I have a mac and can't tell...

• kls
    kls
    Can you guys see the image or just the link?...I have a mac and can't tell...

Under74 , i see the image and he has got the most seductive gorgeous eyes i have ever seen.

• under74
    under74

well. glad I can make the picture stuff work. Ya, his eyes is perty....

AND back to the topic, the guy Blanko is mentioning is a nutjob.
    Blanko? You there?

• simplesally
    simplesally

I can't see wearing the burka at all, ever. Read books from women who must wear one or wear the Arab "abaya" and veil. These women must be covered head to toe even the eyes. If you read what they say, the are jealous of the Bedouin women who are allowed to show their eyes! Other veiled women have traditions that allow for the showing of the whole face.

Women who are completey veiled say they fall, it's difficult to see and hot! They crave to have their face see the sunshine. I read the Princess Sultana trilogy of books. Only when they left Saudi Arabia were the women (they were of the royal family) allowed to wear rid themselves of the veil and abaya.

It's a myth to think that all the covered women dress only for their families. When they have parties ---- yes, all women, the women dress to the nines. The women are in competition with one another. The men find out from their aunts, sisters, mothers, etc who is the most beautiful or desireable under those veils. The men know from the womenfolk what the women look like under those covers and desire to marry the most beautiful. At their private extended family gatherings, the women do not don their veils ---- again, dressing for everyone else.

So, even though they don't wear the burkas/veils 24-7 ........these women would love to be free to drive, free to work, free to wear what they want, free to go out of the house without the company of a male.

• talesin
    talesin

Sally, her cousin who was shut up in the room for 14 years ...

• simplesally
    simplesally

Yes, that was sad. I in the 3rd book, she finally dies. They said she was still beautiful even tho she had been locked in the dark --- no windows, the door didn't open : food was put thru a hole made in the door.

For those of you who don't know, the Sultana books are true. It's a trilogy of books based on the life of a Princess in Saudi Arabia. You would not believe the things these women are forced to endure because of the male and religion dominated country.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

man/woman dominates man/woman to his injury - so says the bible - a woman is not a mans property - give me Pamela Anderson or Yasmin Bleeth in a swimsuit anyday

• Mac
    Mac

I'm thinkin' it might not be a bad thing during Mosquito season....

think'n I might just be wearing one myself..

mac

• El blanko
    El blanko
    well I am interested in that picture as well.... is it a Persian ?

Nope - she is a Burmese and is called Dizzy.

... to all, I like the guy, he challenges my thoughts and I also believe in the NWO stuff - I'm one of those conspiracy nut jobs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit