So who is ready, willing, and able to take out their local KH

by Check_Your_Premises 27 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    I think actively trying to harm the organization would not be effective. If they discover that no one gives a rat's tu tu what they do, they will slack off naturally.

Actually, I think they'll continue to brace themselves thinking that something will hit...

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Here what you do:

Encourage them to make as much email correspondence with as many JWs as they can while they have to go to meetings especially if they are teenagers they should be able to get alot,,elders even more. Then find them stuff on the internet and email it to each one seperatly (no one click goes to all!!). Keep sending it from different email addresses you make up from time to time don't email from your known email address.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I havent had a chance to read this topic thoroughly, but I definitely like to help in one way or another. Perhaps I can read this more and think of some things that can be done.

Dave

• Spook
    Spook

Frankie's got it. That creates an atmosphere of "buzz" about secrets. And you have to create support for people leaving.

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

I'm very interested, I was thinking of going into a kingdom hall pretending to be all interested and stuff and show everyone true christian love!

And when it comers to my turn doing my speech in front of everyone (may I add that i'm good at debating and public speaking he he he he he!)

WHAMMO! I'd still speak in an undercover sence but hint. I'd mention first about child abuse and womens rights because i'm so against these rights getting abused.

Everytime someone gets marked or df or da I'd be very nice to them and make them feel comforted etc. when a marked person walks in i'll say "welcome brother/sister how are you today?" while all the other jw's snob him/her off.

But i'll have to wait a few years i'm only 15 when I've finished school and move out i'll move near the kingdom hall and then make my move!

Do jw's still do street ministries? I happen to have a mike and a 130watt amp!

In the mean time i'll study more on jw's and the bible etc.

I happen to be very interested in jehovah's witness thats why i'm going to the trouble of doing this! one of my interests is religion so yeah...

Evanescence

Taking out the jw's kingdom hall at a time!

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

blondie

What do you think the JC is over?

• EscapedLifer1
    EscapedLifer1
    Encourage them to make as much email correspondence with as many JWs as they can while they have to go to meetings especially if they are teenagers they should be able to get alot,,elders even more. Then find them stuff on the internet and email it to each one seperatly (no one click goes to all!!). Keep sending it from different email addresses you make up from time to time don't email from your known email address.

Or, better yet, anyone who is still in gather as many email addresses as they can, and then send them to someone like me, who can keep sending them stuff without them ever knowing how we got their email address, or from whom.

Brandon

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

DIE KINGDOM HALL DIE!!!!

EVACUATE KINGDOM HALL!

YAY LETS PARTY!

Evanescence

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit