So who is ready, willing, and able to take out their local KH

by Check_Your_Premises 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

On a few threads now we have had the discussion of how to take out a local KH.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/90925/1.ashx

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/90940/1.ashx

The consensus seemed to be that it would require a two pronged approach.

1. Help the newly df, da through loving support and association so they don't go back.

2. Help the new bible studies and return visits with a good inocculation from the "jw are God's org" disease.

Let's not talk about how to do that just yet.

Let's have some people speak up who are ready to do that. Some folks who have nothing to fear from the org, and are ready and willing to take on such a project.

Only serious inquiries.

Anyone?!

We will counsel you on how to do it. Once we figure out the kinks, we can make it a franchise.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Now I see why you have a gun in each hand. As long as I don't have to blow up anything. I'd be interested. I have on occassion though of Nailing the lies the organisation has told us to the kingdom hall doors (like martin luther)

• talesin
    talesin
    We will counsel you on how to do it.

Who is "we"?

• blondie
    blondie

Actually, as soon as they sense you are a troublemaker, you will be barred from the KH and they will call the police if you insist on staying or getting in again. Other congregations in the area will be informed as well. You will be worse than a pedophile JW still active and free to visit.

Blondie

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I'd be interested in helping with the education part of it, if there's someone in my area with access to recent disfellowshippings.

GBL

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises
    Who is "we"?

All of the nice folks here who want to see a KH implode.

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises
    Actually, as soon as they sense you are a troublemaker

That is why it has to be someone with nothing to lose... a rare animal here I am sure.

I would already be doing it myself if it wasn't for my own fears and limitations.

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises
    Now I see why you have a gun in each hand

Pretty much. I am here to kick some ass.

But I am only speaking about decimating membership and inducing paranoia.

NO VIOLENCE!

Let them be the ones that ruin lives.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I'd be willing to help. I haven't been in KH since 1988, what are they going to do disfellowship me? I'd likely have trouble getting into a hall, the beard will be a dead giveaway that I'm not a dub.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Danny Haszard "owns" the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses Bangor Maine

dreary Bangor Kingdom Hall - 2029 Broadway Ave., Bangor ME 04401 ph. 207-942-4104 call and talk to the psychopaths!

Go to Google Home
    Web Images Groups News Froogle Local more ยป
    Web Results 1 - 50 of about 523 for kingdom hall of Jehovah's witnesses bangor maine. (0.24 seconds)
    Tip: Find maps by searching for a street address with city or zip code

Local results for kingdom hall of jehovah's witnesses near Bangor, ME
    Jehovah's Witnesses: Witnesses Kingdom Hall - 12 miles NE - 1048 Main St, Old Town, 04468 - (207) 827-8376
    Jehovah's Witnesses: Witnesses Kingdom Hall - 4.3 miles NW - 2029 Broadway, Bangor, 04401 - (207) 942-4104

Candlelight vigil honors 3 slain children - Jehovah's Witnesses ...
    ... family were members of the Rock Hill Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses. ...
    work,I would be rewarded with eternal youth right here in Bangor Maine. ...
    www.kentuckylaketimes.com/ localnews/sept04/jwmurders/09100406.php - 24k - Cached - Similar pages

Amazon.com: Books: Answering Jehovah's Witnesses: Subject by Subject
    ... Buy this book with Jehovah's Witnesses by David A. Reed today! ... Rather than
    attend college they are encouraged to "work for the kingdom hall". ...
    www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ tg/detail/-/080105317X?v=glance - 84k - Cached - Similar pages

ModBlog - DannyHaszard's ModBlog
    ... I am Danny Haszard Bangor Maine former member of the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's
    Witnesses Rockland Massachusetts.I am NOW a Christian and a counter-cult ...
    dannyhaszard.modblog.com/ - 73k - Cached - Similar pages

IndyStar.com message boards - Jehovah's Witnesses calling at your ...
    ... She cheated on my brother and got kicked out of the Kingdom Hall. ... Son,
    and Holy Spirit: Jehovah's Witnesses do not believe in the Trinity. ...
    www2.indystar.com/forums/ showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=106462 - 100k - Cached - Similar pages

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit