Do you still shudder at the sight of a Elder?

by kls 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

• i used to post about my expose' of jw when i meet them on the street. but i stopped because i hate typing. an also because many here . don't seem to enjoy my tales of how i beat up jw's . but i'll entertain all here about what happened saturday morning. first i go pick my brother to go out for the day at the drag races. in my old cong. we see bro packo standing on the corner looking like a dope . he was one of my dad's jw partners that told me 35 years ago i would never finish high school!!!!!! i stop the car and start blasting away. and ask him why none of his kids are jw's today? is it because you used to drill them and smack the shit out of them at the hall . on how they would never even get married in this system?but now thier kids have children. then another bro i don't know so well came to the same corner waiting for his fs ride. these two jw's never even talkedd to each other duh> i started working on bro crossed eyed. my brother knew him well. he turned out to be pretty honest. he said the wt told him not to go to college. but he got his b.a. etc. i think he';s an account.i asked him why he would follow these dopes. when they tried to stop him from getting a good degree and nice job. i took it easy on him because i could see he knew the jw's were worng in many respects. and he may be a bit of and outsider. i gave him my number as we talked about some wt doctrine . he seemed to agree that the wt was wrong about many things. next my bro and my son stopped at the local mall for breakfast. sure enough a jw mom and her 12 yrs old son all dressed up in a 3 pc. suit came into to order. i wasted no time as i didn't know them. i ask thje lady for a wt mag. and asked her if she could back up everything in it. ? she stood up straight and said sure it's all the truth. i just breezed through the mag. and asked her who is this author. they quoted etc. have you tested any of these refrences she stumbled. then after more pressure. amitted she couldn't . since her son was listening. i asked how can you dress your kid up in a suit and drag him out in fs on a beautiful saturday. and peddle this crap if you can't back it up? i turned my focus to her son.. i asked the kid did mom tell you that the wt taught as the words of JEHOVAH. that i 35 years ago would never finish junior high school?. then i dragged my son into the arguement. and asked if they go to school together . they agreed they knew each other from school.. i asked how does it feel to have to sit in the library, or princvpal's office . when they have assembly, birthday party, xmas, no sports, etc. the jw kid was embarrassed. now i asked his mom to open her nwt . and show me were it said such thing's.? she couldn't and refused. at this point i think she fugired out who i was. she told me i would never talk to bro's like i talked to her. well after i finshed breakfast. we left the diner. and low and behold , the p,o, and two elders in know well were all sitting in the mall , getting thier fs group ready. i made a bee line fot the overseer. asnd started blasting him. he wanted to shake my hand, i said i don't shake hands with liars that have blood on their hands. i make sure all the jw there heard me and my brother who joined in , expose these elders and nothing more tham dopes. i told the p.o. why don't you tell this 12 yr old jw how you told me 35 years ago that i would never finish school. and all the other bullshit you told me that never came true . from your magazines. them we started on elder flecher on how he had a contrabution box at his tuesnight study, and how you should take your kids into the bathroom at the book study to beat them up for answering the questions wrong. etc. begging ppl to put $$$$$$$$ in his box at his house. shit this guy never even gave anyone a glass of water. there was much more . but to keep it short! at the end they ran away. plus i pressured the p.o. when he called he a liar about the 1975 shit case . that he should take me to the kingdom hall library right now . and we will see who's lying. ... hope i planted a few seed in some of the younger jw's there/ john
  • XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Kls-
    ..out of disgust not fear. "I do not fear"
  • XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Kls-
    ..out of disgust not fear. "I do not fear"
  • kls
    kls
    ..out of disgust not fear. "I do not fear

thanks for the clarifacation XBhere

• kls
    kls
    Quite the opposite they are terrified of me,and have been know to file bogus court complaints against me. Wussie Weak Candy Ass

Danny ,you could scare the skin off a horseyou are one hell of a man.

• kls
    kls
    Quite the opposite they are terrified of me,and have been know to file bogus court complaints against me. Wussie Weak Candy Ass

Danny ,you could scare the skin off a horseyou are one hell of a man.

• kls
    kls

Johnny cip, excellent comebacks ,lol you sure do have them thinking. Great story

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Great post Johnny Cip. Keep up the good work:-)

Dismembered

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

not one iota

• KW13
    KW13

I was an elders house a few weeks ago fixing his PC (favor).

When i was leaving he started on about meetings...i fired one question. "Do you have them books from prior to 1914 that have the pyramid charts in?" I knew he had cos mum had told me they looked at them

He said yes and never said a thing further.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit