Challenges Facing us in the New System

by stevieb 27 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I say we hang him up and wack him with sticks till we get candy!...OUTLAW

• Simon
    Simon

No, no ... not the sticks again ... NOT THE STICKS!!

When will this injustice end? Will there never be an end to this suffering?

Oh, wait ... some guy just gave me a tract - apparently it will end soon !

Wohoo ... all I have to do is agree to a free home bible study ...

• crownboy
    crownboy

Was this site originally pro-JW or were there more JW's on this site in the beginning? I think the site is a lot more interesting now.

Go therefore and baptize the people in the name of the father and of the son... what the hell, we just need to bring up the yearbook numbers!

• Moxy
    Moxy

quit doing that - cant we just premanently archive threads at a certain age?

• Xander
    Xander

lol @ moxy...

Nono, that sucks the fun RIGHT out of it....

Xander F
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America - Ohio order)

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana

• 2SYN
    2SYN

If there were any Dubs here to start with, I'm sure that they were squashed in no time. Ah, the hey-day of JW.COM, which I bloody-well missed. DAMN. Would have been fun...

It really is such an amazingly beautiful series of interlocking systems that comprise what a human is. It's too bad we're working backwards from the object code, everything would be simpler with the source and a comment or three thrown in.

• Satanus
    Satanus
    In preparation for next week's bookstudy we come across Revelation 21:3,4 where we read that "the tent of God is with mankind". May this answer our concerns above?

If i remember right, god doesn't pitch his tent with the jws until the END of the thousand yrs. So you guys are stuck with your dumb guy elders, who fart in your faces, for another 1000 yrs, before there is any sign of god. You don't even get to have jesus, as god vaporised him, then recreated a phantom.

Cheeze&crackers, i'm glad i won't be there:)

SS

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

There wont be any challenges in the new system. Everything will be just diddly-dandy perfectocious. The big J will look after everything. All you have to do is obey mindlessly and spend 3,000,000,000,000 years studying the common cockroach.

One of the reasons I don't want to be there.

Expatbrit

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Will there be an internet in the New World? Will it have servers to host Unreal Apostate(TM)? Will loyal JWs run around in virtual rooms blowing up the Evil Apostates(TM)?

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• Seven
    Seven

Will the Pens get Jagr back in the new system?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit