Challenges Facing us in the New System

by stevieb 27 Replies latest jw friends

• stevieb
    stevieb

From time to time some of us may have wondered about the amount of work that we will have to do restoring the post-Armageddon world into a Paradise. Think of all that construction and all that clearing up! How long is it going to take?

In preparation for next week's bookstudy we come across Revelation 21:3,4 where we read that "the tent of God is with mankind". May this answer our concerns above? With Satan out of the way and with the backing of Jehovah God and Jesus Christ we will accomplish great things. Who knows what Jehovah has in store for us to enable us to tranform the earth into an Edenic paradise. So let us not worry but continue to rely on Jehovah.

Warmest philia

Steven (from Great Britain)

• JayJay
    JayJay

There are a few practicalities that I worry about:
    Who's going to make Microwave Meals and where will I get my Microwave oven serviced? I [i}really don't like fruit and stuff that much.
    Will I still be able to use Email?
    Will anyone still be making toilet paper? What happens when the stocks run out???
    Anyone alse have any 'worries' about the new system

• claudia
    claudia

Yes, i worry that somehow, someway, rap music will make it into the new system. what do you guys think?

• Caliban
    Caliban

As long as 'Blind Date' get's canned, that will be good enough for me!

• sleepy
    sleepy

Its funny what they used to talk about on this site.
    I suggest you have a look at some of the fist pages for a good laugh
    Any of these people still around?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I heard from Obed that Caliban is an apostate!

• 25ashitaka25
    25ashitaka25

The tent of God is with mankind? I have a tent in my pants when you talk that way you bugger!!!!

The first challege will be to make popcorn to eat while we watch crows peck their eyes out.....I love the New System.

BIG BROTHER HAS NUFFIN' ON US!!!

ashi-hitler-taka

• Simon
    Simon

Who is that Caliban fellow? Shall I ban him?

• Caliban
    Caliban

No, please don't!

--------------
    If the truth hurts - maybe it isn't?

• Simon
    Simon

Ok then

BTW: If it isn't clear to anyone, Caliban was a handle I used on the old H20, Witnet (before I was booted) and here for a (very) few posts. I wanted to be able to join in some topics but not as the forum administrator if that makes sense.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit