Prayers for outnfree

by lilbit 27 Replies latest watchtower medical

• outnfree
    outnfree

Thank you, (((((one and all)))))) for your prayers and good wishes.

I made it out of surgery, and it went pretty well. Unfortunately, it looks like I'll need chemotherapy after all, because the cancer was in at least two of my lymph nodes (and we're awaiting the pathology reports on the rest of them). I'm not sure how I feel about all this. It seemed at first that lumpectomy and radiation would be enough, and I already had misgivings about the radiation. Chemotherapy and my family history don't go well together, either. So I've got lots of reading and weighing of options to do.

Then, too, this screws up my school plans. I had already dropped out of one spring course. So depending on when chemotherapy starts, I may have to skip my summer class as well, and just keep the one I need to complete requirements for my Associates Degree, so I can graduate on June 17. And what it will mean for Fall, I have no idea. I'm feeling very stuck. Just when I think I'm getting unstuck (for example, my mother's estate is progressing and my divorce finally happened), something new comes up that reminds me that I can't always be in control. I think my lesson must be "patience."

So I'll be trying to be patient gracefully instead of railing against Fate.

Thanks again for your support, everyone. It is greatly appreciated!

outnfree

• lilbit
    lilbit

(((((((Brenda)))))))))))) Im happy to hear from you. Life is good at throwing curveballs huh. Keep your spirits up and remember we are all thinkin of ya.

lilbit

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

"patience." ???

"Patience my arse!" That's how I respond when I can't have it "my way now".

Glad you're out of the hospital and home. My prayers and energy have been with you since Thur night before surgery. I'm sorry about the lymph crap. Well, at least it was found, and now you/they can deal with it.

Hugs Love Healing Peace

Brenda

• Sassy
    Sassy

This is the first I heard of this. Sending positive thoughts your way.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Will keep you in my prayers! (As I head off for my mammogram appointment)

• kls
    kls

Outnfree,so glad you are home and know that whatever comes next you are in my thoughts

• prophecor
    prophecor

You'll continue in my thoughts and prayers Brenda.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

((((Brenda)))

How well I understand the game. Up two steps and back down three sometimes. I am sorry that things didn't turn out as hoped but as someone just said--you know the problem...now it can be dealt with.

You've still got plenty of time to get past this and have lots of time to carry on with the rest of your productive life! From where I sit---age 50 sounds good!

Love & hugs,

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit