What are your Healthy Releases?

by GetBusyLiving 37 Replies latest jw friends

• pratt1
    pratt1

I work out or go to the movies.

Sometimes an escape from reality does the trick.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Tai Chi, and on the weekends a nice pipeful of tobacco.
    I might go for a short drive to the beach, by sunset.

Simple pleasures

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

What is my favourite healthy release, emmm, let me see, I love to chase Monkey all over thhe board.

I enjoy camping and the great outdoors. Even if it kills me with pain in my legs I still enjoy the tranquility, and the odours of the outdoors and watching animals and feeding squirrels and chipmunks. You should see the chipmunk put about four large peanut shells in the cheeks, its so cute and I can watch them for hours. I love swimming.

My favourite body of water to swim in is Lake Huron, Sauble Beach. Really nice. l have a floaty and I lay on it in the water for hours. I love to go nudey dipping at night time. I have done it several times and you swim by the light of the moon its wonderful. Then I enjoy going to a high point or high ledge and watch the beautiful stars and shooting stars and the brightness of the universe.

Now that is the life. Here is a pic of me during a cammping trip in 98.

Love Orangefatcat..

• kls
    kls
    What is my favourite healthy release, emmm, let me see, I love to chase Monkey all over thhe board.

And ya know she wants to catch me it must be me monkey poo smell that attracts OFC........ she knows she likes it.

• Preston
    Preston

those shirtless pics that you've posted GBL have helped some...

...nah..jus kiddin

Listening to Lewis Black's comedic routines, particularly on his last cd have helped immensely....

- Preston

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

And ya know she wants to catch me it must be me monkey poo smell that attracts OFC........ she knows she likes it.

So you just can't help your self can you? YOU ARE SO GROSS!!

I think you need a spanking, a real hard smack. you brat you!!

Orangefatcat is not like that, I am polite when it comes to things that shouldn't be flung into the air. If you get my drift............???????

It still doesn't desuede me in any way shape or form because I am still chasing you mOnkEy...So get use to me as your CatStalker..

Orangefatcat is on the move and in the groove.

Orangefatcat

• kls
    kls
    If you get my drift............???????

Why yes OFC and the stank is of cat pee and Brummie says you always have catlitter stuck to your hairybutt and sees you scooting on the carpet because of anal itch . Ya know i am not a cat ( thank Gawd ) but i do know that cats are not to sit in the poo to make poo.

Love ya OFC ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,MONKEY'S THROW THEIR POO BUT WHAT COMES FROM ME STICKS TO YOU.

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

Posting here. Talking with friends. Spending time with my wife.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit