Math Trick from God !

by Amazing1914 21 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

is this solution South African compatible??

• Mutz
    Mutz

Typical, you chaps explained it and ruined god's miracle of maths!

• fairchild
    fairchild

Well, I have quite a few books still on this subject. Being a magician, I often used number magic in my shows, until the JWs asked me not to do this anymore (because it falls in the category "mental magic") Shortly after that, they asked me to stop doing the magic shows alltogether. Truth is though, there are some very amazing number tricks out there. Some would really blow your mind.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    What number do you get? Cool, eh?

No.

I thought God's number trick was 1914 + 70 (generation) = Armageddon

Here's another God number trick: If 1975 - 6000 (years of human existance) = 0 then 1975 = Armageddon

Oops, here comes another God number trick! If Anointed > 0 and < 144,000 then time = short

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

maybe God knew the maths but his JW messenger of old wasnt up to the job any more than the present lot are?

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

my number is 6 digits...therefore (there is no therefore sign on a keyboard)

it doesnt work

but then 6 is an earthly number

and 7 isnt

• ljwtiamb
    ljwtiamb

Yeah, well, but ...

111111111 * 111111111 = 12345678987654321.

So there!

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

This trick doesn't work in Australia! we have 8 numbers in our phone number! (i don't know if that influences this trick or not)

I honestly don't get this at all what is so special about the answer?

Evanescence (maths illitarite)

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

tijkmo:

my number is 6 digits...therefore (there is no therefore sign on a keyboard)

it doesnt work

Try this variation:

1. Grab a calculator. (you won't be able to do this one in your head)
    2. Key in the first three digits of your phone number (NOT the area code) 3. Multiply by 80 4. Add 1 5. Multiply by 25 6. Add the last 3 digits of your phone number 7. Add the last 3 digits of your phone number again. 8. Subtract 25 9. Divide number by 2 What number do you get? Cool, eh?

Evanescence:

This trick doesn't work in Australia! we have 8 numbers in our phone number! (i don't know if that influences this trick or not)

This should do it:

1. Grab a calculator. (you won't be able to do this one in your head)
    2. Key in the first four digits of your phone number (NOT the area code) 3. Multiply by 80 4. Add 1 5. Multiply by 250 6. Add the last 4 digits of your phone number 7. Add the last 4 digits of your phone number again. 8. Subtract 250 9. Divide number by 2 What number do you get? Cool, eh?

I honestly don't get this at all what is so special about the answer?

Well, the answer is your original phone number. It's not really that amazing, it just uses a complicated method to pop out the number you put in at the start.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Amazing1914 I tried the trick using with phone number 22335577, it works except that the fourth digit (3 in this case) doesn't show up I get 2235577.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit