Does God speak directly to GB today?

by Bambie 53 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JT
    JT

a jw poster says:

"JWs do not have to ridgedly stay by the meaning as is presented"

##########

I agree with the jw 110%, but there is one little problem and that is this rule would only apply if the WT Editorial Staff offered a disclaimer such as : The following info is the opinion of the Writers of the WT corp"

you see the wt doesn't present things as the opinion of me or the guesses of men instead it is presented as food from god himself

and to back it up, they will df anyone who disagrees with them

what the poster is describing is known as doing BIBLE COMMENTARY or offering ones own thoughts on what something may or may not mean , therefore allowing one to come back in 5 yrs and say ,well i was wrong, and but i think that this is correct

the wt presents such teaching as:

1 Who the king of the North is AS A FACT NOT TO BE DISPUTED,

2 the wt presented that having oral sex was a violation of gods will punishible by dfing,

3. the wt presented that alternative service was against the will of god punishible by dfing

4. transplants were presented as a violation of the will of god punishible by dfing

what the wt did was attempt to create NEW SINS, yes to violate any of the above was to be sinning against god

yet the day this info rolled off the presses in brooklyn it was wrong

this jw like so many others try to DOWN PLAY just how this information was presented to the jw and the world of mankind-

it was NOT PRESENTED AS MERELY AN OPINION, A GUESS, A PERSONAL INTERPETATION, BUT AS FOOD FROM GOD HIMSELF

in other words the Editorial staff of the wt signed gods name to a chk that bounced

what the when one is presenting something as a

• Honesty
    Honesty

One thing is for sure about JW Ben. He will be alive when Jesus returns. The problem for him is where is JW Ben going to be residing. According to Jesus, you either have eternal life in Paradise with Him or you are eternally separated from Him.

• heathen
    heathen

It's obvious the WTBTS has gone beyond their claim of spirit direction by even claiming to be a mediator of the new covenant with the great crowd . They don't even bother to baptize in the name of father, son and holy spirit anymore , it's more of a vow to love honor and obey the organization leaders . It's really sick what they have done .

• Kaput
    Kaput

Welcome to the Fourth Reich.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit