Women, is it really necessary to scream when....

by Nosferatu 35 Replies latest jw friends

• love11
    love11

Hi Talesin, I don't know if I'm up for intentionally going for another allergy test right now, maybe later. I just got finished having my left arm poked 75 times with needles full of allergins to see what I am allergic too. Turns out, I'm allergic to everything indiginous to my area, except grass thank gawd. But I don't think that bees were in that test, so I wouldn't know but my sister is highly allergic to bees, she has the shot with her at all times because the last time she was stung the doctor said that her organs were starting to shut down. Kind of like what happens if you were bitten by a venomous snake.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    I don't know if I'm up for intentionally going for another allergy test right now, maybe later. I just got finished having my left arm poked 75 times with needles full of allergins to see what I am allergic too.

I remember getting that done! They must've changed the way they do it. When I went to get my allergies tested when I was 13, the doctor went and grabbed a rusty nail, used it to scrape about 30 lines on my arm, and then put a drop of each allergic liquid stuff on my arm.

Technology advances, but it doesn't at the same time.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    I love the fact that women scream over things I find trivial.

But you guys scream over things we find trivial: the Superbowl, the World Cup, the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue . . .

Nina

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Personally Nina, I could care less about any of that. However, I'll scream if a new Blue Oyster Cult album comes out, I get signed to a record label, and when today's work day is over (long weekend!!!!)

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

If the Blue Oyster Cult comes out with a New Album...I hope it has some Mad Cow Bell in it!

Brooke

• love11
    love11

Nos- Ya they do things a little differently now. It starts with a mild dose of allergin, then a medium grade, then the strong stuff. She said they do it that way so that if you have a hive pop up on the mild stuff, they would stop and not go on to the higher stuff. Mold was the only one that broke out with the mild stuff, so I guess that's what they consider highly allergic. So it's like three rounds of it in tiny syringes, it looked scarier than what it really was seeing all of the shots lined up like that.

You mentioned a record album- what style of music do you play, write, sing, whatever?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit