Star Wars 111: Who's heading to the opening session?!

by Frog 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Frog
    Frog

Anyone heading to the opening session tomorrow? anyone already been to an exclusive screening? anyone going in full jedi gettup?!! Ican't afford to go until Saturday night , but all the same there's one very very excited frog here!...I can only hope that we're not all tragically disappointed like in number 2...senator frog of the rebellion

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Well, I'm going to see it within a month. It only opens on Thursday here.

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

Going to an exclussive screening in Seattle tomorrow presented by Intel. Its a training seminar, we all get a sample "64bit" Pentium, followed by an early showing of episode 3...all COMPED!!! MWHAHAHAHA

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy
    we all get a sample "64bit" Pentium

What the...?!

Yeah, well, shaw, you're so lame, I'm going to the one sponsored by BMW in Redmond. We all get sample Beamers.

SNG

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

i'll be at the pre-opening session today :-)

64bit pentiums? i hate you!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'm planning on going to a Saturday or Sunday morning viewing.

-Elsewhere, of the Thinks Like an Old Fart class.

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

and by 64bit pentiums, i mean what intle is calling 64bit...one logical processor stacked on a physical processor. But its free, so whatever. :-D Sample beamers...AWESOME,..can i have your old car?

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

I'm going to a midnight showing tonight. However, it will suck and I will wish I had my $8 back. But keeping the faith I guess. IMO the Star Wars movies will be remade by someone before I'm dead, and they will "un-screw" the movie that Lucas did in Episode 1 and 2. WITH NO JAR JAR BINKS.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I'm going to the midnight screening too. It's a bit crazy for me tho because I have a 8am flight to London just afterwards!

I will be wearing my Skywalker Ranch clothes...

• claytoncapeletti
    claytoncapeletti

I got my tickets 3 weeks ago. Tonight @ 12:01 am. 13 hours, 56 minutes, 25 seconds.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit