Please pray for my little sister...

by TresHappy 28 Replies latest jw friends

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

She's in the hospital suffering seizures. I don't know much more than that. I'll go see her at the hospital tomorrow.

• hooberus
    hooberus

I will.

• under74
    under74

I'm sorry Tres. I'll keep your sister in my thoughts.

Wishing you and your family all the best.

• hubert
    hubert

So sorry, Tres.

I will have my wife pray for her. She's very devoted.

How old is your sister, and how long has this been going on?

((((((Treshappy and sister)))))

Hubert and wife.

• nowisee
    nowisee

i am sorry. i hope it is not serious.

• kls
    kls

Sorry Tres,i will keep her in my thoughts and as soon as you hear anything please let us know

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

She called me last night...she sort of sounded lucid and I asked her if she was OK. I had no clue she was having seizures. Then this morning my sister was called by my JW parents. Then this afternoon my brother was called. I haven't been called at all; I only learned because my brother mentioned it in passing. Maybe they wanted to protect me because I was stressed out about losing my job. I don't know. There have been no explanations as to why I wasn't called. This has happened twice before with two other relatives who were sick. I was never called. I think it's because I left the JW's. My husband thinks that's crazy. But I am beginning to really think that because other people on this board have had the same thing happen in their families. I'll go in the morning and stay as long as I can. She's not in ICU so that's good, they're just trying to get her seizures stabilized.

• bebu
    bebu

((((((Tres and Sister))))))

Hey, you're both in my prayers.

bebu

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Because, to some of us God is all knowing ,we could pray to TresHappy's sister and God would hear our prayers, but if you could give those you ask to pray your sister's first name, then it would make it much more personal for them.

At least it would for me.

• kls
    kls
    She's not in ICU so that's good, they're just trying to get her seizures stabilized.

Tres ,at least that is good news but i hope they find out what is causing the seizures soon as far as your family not telling you ,i would confront them and ask them why you were not told ,you have a right under any circumstance to be notified in a emergency, no matter what.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit