Flat Stanley is off traveling again!

by Princess 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess

OK, I promised an update on Stanley today.

We found him over the weekend. Seems he was getting cozy with Aude in California. She's packed him up and mailed him off to Rhys' auntie in Mass.

Rhys came home with a DVD from Alaska all about native animals to Alaska! He watched it right away of course (even though we don't typically allow TV on weekdays, we made an exception). Thanks so much for such a generous gift.

The pictures and maps from Idaho arrived last week (or at least that's when the teacher presented them). Like I mentioned in the last FS thread, the class has been really busy with field trips lately.

Morty, I forgot to follow up on your stuff. I'm going to shoot an email to the teacher right now.

I spent 1 hour and 45 minutes tying strings on drinking straws today (they were making puppets) and forgot to check up on Stanley in class. I'm really good at the stringing straw thing but it was so tedious and mind numbing that I forgot everything I was planning to do.

There you have it. Stanley probably has time for one more trip after Massachusettes so if anyone wants him, let me know.

Rachel

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Rachel,

Has Flat Stanley made it to Dallas at all? I'll have a mini-fest in the honor of his presence should he be interested in coming. I promise to fuzz out all the pictures with his face in it, so his anonymity isn't blown here on the board.

Andi

• Princess
    Princess

Dallas was his third stop on his world tour. No reason why he can't re-visit though!

• Celia
    Celia

Flat Stanley doesn't have much more time to travel, school will be out very soon.

Will you post a list of all the places he's been to ?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I spent 1 hour and 45 minutes tying strings on drinking straws today (they were making puppets)

An indisputable sign that you really have become a mother.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

strings on drinking straws today

when you are looking back on things like this, it is only fun..... (after years I mean)

Is Flat Stanley back at school ?

• Princess
    Princess
    I spent 1 hour and 45 minutes tying strings on drinking straws today (they were making puppets)
    An indisputable sign that you really have become a mother

So true! LOL Stanley isn't back quite yet. He spent the weekend of the 3rd and 4th with Billygoat and should be on his way back to school. We still have another week and a half until schools out. I will compile a list of all the places he has been...if I can remember! Rachel

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

I think most people were writing down their names and places on the back of Flat Stanely or the letter that came with him.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Perhaps he left his shirt behind?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit