Is The Governing Body Guilty?

by Honesty 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Dustin
    Dustin

If the Bible is true, then Satan was treated like crap by his father. They are just following Jehovah's wonderful example.

Seriously though it sickens me to see what the Governing Losers do to orchestrate the destruction of families. I am going through it now, and I can't believe how warped people are by the teachings of this cult.

• metatron
    metatron

The Governing Body are guilty of greediness - towards people. They are greedy to control and dominate

their deluded flock. Their greediness is manifest when they deliberately lie and twist scriptures to maintain

control over others. Members of their own Writing Staff admitted , during the '80's, that the scriptures about

disfellowshipping were misinterpreted - how much intelligence does it take to realize that the Bible never says

'never speak to an apostate' - merely that early Christians shouldn't be causal or friendly with aggressive ones?

As for the rest, the Paul says 'not even eating' with a person 'called a brother'. Thus, not eating with one

would be the most extreme response - and that only applies to someone 'called a brother'. Why

would it apply to someone who has made it clear that he doesn't want to be a Witness?

They also greedily refuse to specify when an inactive Witness is 'free' from being disfellowshipped.

It could be decades - or never. They refuse to specify what constitutes an "apostate" - so as include

even passive disbelief of their peculiar doctrines, if this is admitted.

guilty? Yes!

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit