Am I The Only One Counting Down to May 19th???

by Sweetp0985 16 Replies latest social entertainment

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Have a great time Sweetp! I wish I could go tonight *grumble*

GBL

• Charisma
    Charisma

I wish my tickets were now for the weekend. I have been sick all day

• Netty
    Netty
    its showing at midnight but i bet any amount of money there are gonna be a bunch of little kids that should be at home sleeping getting ready for school the next day that are gonna be there...

hee hee, my son will be one of them. He's got his darth vader costume complete with talking helmet ready to go. He and my hubby will be entertaining themselves having light saber fights while they wait in line. ay ay ay! I'm not sure who is the bigger kid!

May the force be with ME!

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

i posted this on another thread already...but putting it on this one again..because im still so mad....

I'm soooo mad.........not only after looking forward to this movie for the longest...

1st...got to the theater very early at 10pm which had 2 lines....one for regular ticket holders and one for party goers, which i was a party goer....this meant we got to go in at 11pm...they free popcorn and drinks, doughnuts, cookies, Raising Cane's, and some kind of fruit smoothie...all FREE....so that was good...

2nd got into the individual lil rooms which up until 11:45 various people took turns playing the X-box on the huge movie screens which was kinda cool too...

ENTERS BAD LUCK

After the previews and stuff came the best musical compistion that all Star Wars fans love....everybody started going crazy including me.....got about 10 mins into the movie...exactly at the part (SPOILER ALERT) when Obi tells R2-D2 to hit the lil droid in the eye...ok so most thought it was part of the movie at first..but at the exact moment that R2 shot the droid...the damn screen went black....lights came on....big uproar from crowd.....ok so a little glitch..they can fix it..Soooo after 15-20mins...we're back in business again...or so we thought....not only did they not start from the point we stopped...but after the movie had been on a few more mins...we all noticed the first oh s**t signs...voices being blurred, movie skipping.....then came the final tell tell sign that I wasnt gonna watch Star Wars last night......the movie film or whatever started melting...you know the big burn away scorch mark on the screen......then all hell broke lose....some little kids started crying....big kids like me started cursing.....but needless to say i didnt get to see the movie...got my money back of course...and came str8 home and bought tickets for another theater for tonight...i just pray they're screens or movies is playing right....so until then...no reviews from me except to say....the first 7-8 mins of the movie that i was able to see was awesome....

• desbah
    desbah
    .....then came the final tell tell sign that I wasnt gonna watch Star Wars last night......the movie film or whatever started melting...you know the big burn away scorch mark on the screen......then all hell broke lose....

sorry the dark side of the force came and tore up the ....well there's always another showing today so may the force with you.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

(((((SWEETPEA!!!)))))

Oh my god, what a terrible thing to happen. How dissappointing!

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    the movie film or whatever started melting...you know the big burn away scorch mark on the screen.....

that's jehomah's holy spirit making sure u don't watch violent demonized movies.

j/k...haha!

me and matt are going tonight at 9:30!!!! WOOPWOOP!!!!

luv, kitty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit