Am I The Only One Counting Down to May 19th???

by Sweetp0985 16 Replies latest social entertainment

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

I did a quick search to see if there were any other Star Wars: Epi III threads already..I didn't see any so if there is one and I missed it...Sorry...

Ok who else out there is counting down til Wednesday....I already have my tickets to a May 18th-May 19th showing bash at a local theatre here....I can't wait....can you feel the excitement...

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

My tickets are purchased for Friday 20th - the force is strong with this one

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I'm excited about it too. I was a huge fan of the very first three. I swore I wouldn't go to opening night because I was so disappointed with episode 2, but since all of the reviews I've read have been really good and saying its better than the first two.. I think I'll go back on my promise.

GBL

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Does anyone remember when the original came out and the powers to be in the org tried to hex it by saying that some of the script and characters were clearly mocking the Bible and that it was immoral in some ways due to it's promoting the 'force', special 'powers', spiritism - and the fight of dark agianst light ect?

Never stopped me from seeing it - I should go see this one I guess too!

Jeff

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

yeah get busy i've been reading the reviews too and watching all the clips.......wwwwwwoooooossssaaaa i wish i could fast forward.....

its showing at midnight but i bet any amount of money there are gonna be a bunch of little kids that should be at home sleeping getting ready for school the next day that are gonna be there...

i called to check the availabilty of seating before i got the tickets and this theater is going to be showing the movie in all 8 rooms/cinemas...whatever you call em...and as of last week Wednesday 2 were sold out already...so im thinking its gonna be a packed house in all 8 by tomorrow....the more the merrier...but i'm getting there early to get good seats...and plus they are going to be showing clips of all the other movies and free popcorn and stuff...so its gonna be BIG...they're calling it a Star Wars Eve party.....i wish i could have been in I think it was London or something where they have been showing all the other 5 back to back...but 100 per ticket....i might have to pass on it...

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

ok..i've been like doing the Numa Numa dance all around the house today...and watching the clock...already bathed and have my clothes laid out.....

I'm acting like a little nerdy kid getting ready for the first day of school you say??? Well guess what...today i'll be that little kid...lol...

oooo now a new song is in my head....((((singing and dancing around the room)))) "I'm soo excited...and i just can't hide it...i'm about to lose control and i think i like it....."

• blondie
    blondie

I hate crowds, so we are holding off a week or two. But I'm counting down. .

Blondie

• talesin
    talesin

Sweetp0985

Will be waiting for the dish, don't forget to check in.

I won't be seeing the movie for a couple weeks; like Blondie, I'm going to wait, but that sounds like quite an event. I would be just as excited as you are!

Have fun, little girl! :)

tal

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Got my tickets for the 20th...been watching the other five all week with my bf. Yeah, I'm a geek.

Edited to add: even changed my avatar for the occasion.

• Charisma
    Charisma

I'll be going tonight at midnight

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit