Wouldn't It Be Great if You Could Download The New Organization Book?

by ezekiel3 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Just a hypothetical question. Ever wonder why the OD book is provided to JW "publishers" only and not included on the WT Library CD?

Could you imagine what the general public would do with the ability to quote DF/DA procedure, field service reporting rules, baptism questions, contribution policy, organization hierarcy, and FDS authority statements directly from the JW manual?

If you really want to "finger" JW information control, PM me.

• skyman
    skyman

I would love a copy. I'm not going to the hall to recieve mine so if you find out were to down load one tell me!!!

• JH
    JH

You mean this 2005 book in french...

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Yes, except in English

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Care is required as it is copywrite - we do not want to break the law

• El blanko
    El blanko

They should have put a copyright notice on the Bible and made it a secret society only publication

Truth should be freely available to all - it bugs the hell out of me when people restrict access to information.

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

good one ezekiel3

• VM44
    VM44

Yes, it would be great. I need to get Organized! :) --VM44

• Motema Bolingo
    Motema Bolingo

I have "Organized" 2005 on cd ... but in French

Jacques

• Scully
    Scully

It seems funny to me that the WTS would care about copyright infringement on their publications.

First of all, how can they put a price tag on The Truth TM ?

Secondly, doesn't that go contrary to the general idea of "truth"? I mean, why would someone convinced of the "truthfulness" of their beliefs feel compelled to hide those "truths" from everyone else?

Last, but certainly not least, since the WTS does not charge a fee for their publications - including this one - they cannot claim financial losses as a result of its free distribution.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit