Embrace Judeo-Christian culture and values! Is this politician serious?

by Gnostic Bishop 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gnostic Bishop
    Gnostic Bishop

Embrace Judeo-Christian culture and values! Is this politician serious?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H2ED8A8RXeY

The apostle’s creed shows that Christianity is based on having to embrace barbaric human sacrifice and the notion that the guilty should be forgiven if a suitable human sacrifice is made to God.

I suggest that having another innocent person suffer for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral. Immoral regardless of the victim volunteering or not which is not the case with Jesus.

That is one of many moral tenets that have cause secular governments to reject Judeo-Christian culture and values.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx7irFN2gdI

The bible is a compilation of evil acts by a satanic God and no moral man would every push to have Judeo-Christian culture and values implemented as our law. The U.S. is the closes to that ideal and their jail statistics are the most dismal in the free world.

Would you promote Judeo-Christian culture and values?

Regards

DL

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Gnostic Bishop, take a look at this document you'll find a lot of information there.

Click on the title and it will take you to the table of contents. It's cumbersome to maneuver in but it has a lot of information about people like this.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Village Idiot ...

I read a lot about Dominionism and Christian Nationalism a few years back; scary shit.

In retrospect, learning about it (indirectly) contributed to my fade, particularly when I realized that the WTS would absolutely play ball with them if these assholes ever came to power.

I don't worry about them as much these days, though.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell
    Having Judeo-Christian culture and values does not make a society moral. Some of the most immoral and despicable acts have being done by Judeo-Christian countries.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Interesting OP.

With all the various issues and problems with multiculturalism in the UK, perhaps some form of Christian culture might be an alternative. Obviously, it would have to fit in with 21st century values and would be a nod to Britain's past. Looking at other cultures around the globe, people could definitely do a lot worse than a reformed Christian culture. 

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Vidiot:

"...particularly when I realized that the WTS would absolutely play ball with them if these assholes ever came to power."

The Dominionists, particularly the Reconstructionists, would probably not have JWs as allies. The Witnesses and Mormons are simply too 'heretical' for them.

The Watchtower would consider them as part of "Babylon the great". Of course, why should that be a hindrance considering what happened with the UN? 

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Here is another example of a politician who's serious about instituting Old Testament civil law.

Charles Fuqua, the Republican candidate for the Arkansas House of Representatives, is the author of God's Law - The Only Political Solution, which states that Christianity does not invalidate the O.T. law!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams
    Nige Farridge made some good points in the vid in the OP. When he said 'we must stand up for Judeo-Christian culture' I don't think he had in mind stonings and doing f*ck all on the Sabbath, somehow ... 
  • Laika
    Laika
    The apostle’s creed shows that Christianity is based on having to embrace barbaric human sacrifice and the notion that the guilty should be forgiven if a suitable human sacrifice is made to God.

Hmmm... No it doesn't.

Anyway, I am not sure what "Judeo-christian" values Nigel is talking about, I am guessing not the value about welcoming immigrants into your nation, for starters. :/

• cofty
    cofty

I think Farage - like a lot of us in the UK - have a problem with immigrants who decline to adopt western values of individual freedoms and equality.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit