Yahoo Images of JWs

by simplesally 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• simplesally
    simplesally

I went to yahoo! and clicked on images, then input Jehovah's Witnesses.

Look what came up

entitled MOLESTERS

What comes up when you request a Yahoo image or Google??????????

• Sunspot
  • talesin
    talesin

This one off the Google list gave me a chuckle.

The hazards of street corner work ... lol

PARTS OF PUTRID PIGS PELT PROSELYTIZERS

SUFFOLK, VA (UPI)-- A Smithfield Packing truck spilled more than 700 pounds of soured pig parts on a Suffolk street when the driver slammed on the brakes.

When the truck jerked to a halt, the hog heads, feet and entrails. poured out over the top. The parts spilled onto the street, the sidewalk, and two Jehovah's Witnesses.

Ten public works employees had to be summoned to clean up the mess Sunday.

Said public works director Tom Hines: "We were standing in guts, heads, and feet 8 inches deep at the curb line."

To make matters worse, the pig parts already had turned rank.

"We wear safety equipment," Hines said. "But we're not equipped for dealing with pig heads."

His biggest safety concern was that a pedestrian might slip on some intestines. But Hines said the spill "smelled bad enough that people stayed away."

The meat-packing giant promised a new set of clothes to the Jehovah's Witnesses, who regularly pass out literature to shoppers on Main Street, the Norfolk Virginian-Pilot reported Thursday. The stench was so thick, cleanup crews had to work in shifts so they could take a break for fresh air.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    The parts spilled onto the street, the sidewalk, and two Jehovah's Witnesses.

LMAO!

• Netty
    Netty

Ok maybe I just dont have anything better to do with myself on a Saturday night. So, I clicked on the links in this story, jehovahs witnesses, and jw's who regularly pass out literature on main street, and a picture of the same man comes up, who is this?

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

LOL@ the article

BIG LOL@ Elsewhere!

LOVE the graphic!

• talesin
    talesin

Yeah, Nettie, I think he is a preacher looking for converts,,, it was just a blog, and he had the article there. I couldn`t delete the links from my copy ...

Sally, I notice that Danny`s is the first link on the Google that Sunspot gave us ... good stuff!

tal

Edit,,, lol Sunspot & Else, glad you liked it!

• luna2
    luna2

Hrm...pedophiles and putrid pig parts, not very positive. It's all Satan's fault.

• TresHappy
  • simplesally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit