Hall's "For Sale" sign removed

by observador 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• observador
    observador

A while ago I posted about a Kingdom Hall in the area that had a For Sale sign up.

Now, driving by the other day, I noticed that the sign was no longer there. So, I drove into the parking lot and the meeting schedule sign is still there and "Kingdom Hall" sign is still up.

So, about the only explanation I have for the removal of the sign is that they were tipped off by someone who lurks on this board. :) You, "apostates" are having an wonderful impact.

Just thought you would want to know...

I wish I had the guts to call them and ask if the hall was sold and/or the reason for the sign removal. :(

Anyone from northern RI area who would know anything?

Here you can find the pictures taken on October last year:
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/79557/1.ashx

Observador.

• VM44
    VM44

What street is that Kingdom Hall on? --VM44

• observador
    observador

It's right on route RI 146A (north) close to where it crosses RI 146.

• gringojj
    gringojj

i live in worcester mass not far from there

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

What is the deal? There was a for sale sign in front of a KH in our area. The CO had told them the KH didn't meet the standards and that they should try to sell it and build a better one. If they could get enough out of the property, build a new one with volunteer labor, they could get a nicer one and send the difference to headquarters.

• zev
    zev

on 146a? north smith field/woonsocket area?

john h pendleberyy jr? aka insurance man? hi johnny!

oh gawd.

the flash backs are killing me.

i was only in that particular building once or twice and from what i remember, its partially underground. or so it seemed to me back then.

rt 146 is a great place to build/sell. i'm willing to bet that area is going to explode with realestate sales and building soon. its all about location location location. that is a rather big building and the way that numbers have been dropping i bet they are looking to ca$h in now, get the big bucks and build a smaller more "econmical" (read=smaller) building.

johnny and i go way back.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Having pioneered out that way (near Worcester) years ago I remember that the mob (Family) are very powerful, maybe they worked a deal with the elders to pick up the Society payments if they got a cut of the Society special gifts.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

I'm sure it's some Jacka** in the hall that wants to co-ordinate a quick build to look good in front of the CO and DO. They probably can cash out some equity and send it to MOTHER in Crooklyn. Then have the rest of the Congo pick up a loan payment.

• observador
    observador

Hi Zev.

My search turned out two URLs for the second number 401-258-7904:

http://www.rv-coach.com/offset.0/search_set.0/current_category.334/companies_list.html
    http://www.ittelligent.com/contact.html

102 Temple street
    Woonsocket, RI

Has "johnny" anything to do with a website called ITTelligent?

• zev
    zev

johnny boy is an insurance agent/possible real estate agent that works out of his house. if you need that address i can pm you with it

he originally was an elder in pawtucket ri. they built a new kh years ago in lincoln and sold their old pawtucket building to the spanish. he got dfed a while back, and switched to woonsocket/smithfield, but still lives in pawtucket.

staunch. uptight, and had a strangle hold on his kids when they were growing up. they recoiled like tightly wound springs do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit