I need a prophecy!!!!!!!!!!!

by gringojj 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Annie, thanks for the word.

My underlying advice to all this is that social workers and family courts are pure hell, don't expect any justice or real help there.

All you can do is learn the system's rules and kiss ass.

If the gringgojj family situation is at all complicated as it sounds, they are at odds with everything around them. He says he doesn't want to mess with the courts which tells me they haven't had much luck in that regard, either due to their own actions, the ineptitude of the system, or a little of both.

To gringgojj, good luck. PM me with details if you are willing.

• gringojj
    gringojj

I think this thread has gotten off course. There are many details of my situation and im not posting them on here. I am not looking for advice on getting the kids back. At this point it is all under control. They would be with us right now if we were ready. The grandmother is anxious to have them with us. She just has to see that her daughter is progressing in the truth. The problem is that shes procrastinating and we dont want grandma to catch on. The only person to this post was to find out what people think is going to happen when shes done studying but doesnt want to get baptised.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    was to find out what people think is going to happen when shes done studying but doesnt want to get baptised.

Getting baptized is a personal decision. No one can tell but the candidate when they are "ready" or not. When my oldest daughter was baptized, both her and her lifetimme best friend were supposed to be baptized together. The oter girl backed out a few weeks before the big day.

I thought for sure my daughter would have backed out...but she went ahead anyway. Nobody looked down their nose at the other girl, if she needed more time to make such a big decision, it was okay.

If things haven't changed a whole lot, your wife should be able to pull this off. Another thought, when (if) she goes as far as going to answer the questions for baptism.....she could hem and haw and fudge on the correct answers. There's so many of them that this shouldn't be too hard!

Sorry for the mix-up on what you were looking for.....

hugs,

Annie

• Carmel
    Carmel

A great beast of previously unknown species will be discovered in remote Siberia. It will have a crown of gold and will be annointed by Putin as the "king of the north". Around its neck will be a silver chain with "GOG of MAGOG" spelled out in diamonds and it will be declared as the "anti-christ" by evangalicals. It will take over the world and have two witnesses riding on its back holding its reins, One called YK (actually E-watchman in disquise) and the other Brown Boy, a relative of FRED! It will swoop across the northern Atlantic and land on a building in Mid Brooklyn and begin eating the building like a nanny goat eats paper labels off of tin cans. The occupants of the building will flee to the hills of "Patterson" where they will be taken up in a surprise rapture into the fourth heaven where they will rein as rulers over the concrete paradise world.

there you go!

carmel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit