A Joke In Honor of My PMS

by Why Georgia 12 Replies latest social humour

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Q: How many women with PMS does it take to change a light bulb? A: One! ONLY ONE!!!! And do you know WHY? Because no one else in this damn house knows HOW to change a light bulb! They don't even know that the bulb is BURNED OUT!! They would sit in the dark for THREE DAYS before they figured it out. And, once they figured it out, they wouldn't be able to find the light bulbs despite the fact that they've been in the SAME CUPBOARD for the past 17 YEARS! But if they did, by some miracle of God, actually find them 2 DAYS LATER, the chair they dragged to stand on to change the STUPID light bulb would STILL BE IN THE SAME SPOT!!!!! AND UNDERNEATH IT WOULD BE THE WRAPPER THE STUPID LIGHT BULBS CAME IN!!! BECAUSE NO ONE EVER CARRIES OUT THE GARBAGE!!!! IT'S A WONDER WE HAVEN'T ALL SUFFOCATED FROM THE PILES OF GARBAGE THAT ARE A FOOT DEEP THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE!! IT WOULD TAKE AN ARMY TO CLEAN THIS DAMNED HOUSE! I'm sorry.... What was the question?

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Whoa, talk about riding the red wave. Hit them foxholes boys, incoming.

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

lol that was great!

• heatherg
    heatherg

Georgia, that's great, having same problem!

The sad part is that it's the truth about the light bulb, and everything else!! hg

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

(hands Why Georgia a big chunk of chocolate)

What a brilliant rant! I'll have to post some of my own when I next have one!

• talesin
    talesin

Perfect! hahahaha

Definition of PMS: Putting up w/ Men's S**t

• Greyeyes
    Greyeyes

Damn. Somebody's road is closed due to flooding this week.

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

Why Georgia: you must have been in my house this week! LOL....I think I will post this joke to my sister, she will love it :)

Melba

Edited to add: Just as a forewarning...Im not even PMS'ing this week...lol so you could imagine what my house goes through

• lilbit
  • tijkmo
    tijkmo

ive been told the dreams are great during pms...wish i got it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit