You know u'r from Mississippi IF.....

by kittyeatzjdubs 12 Replies latest jw friends

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

all that is true with Arkansas too and Im sure the stuff listed below is also true in MS and LA like AR:

You'd rather be No. 1 in football than No. 1 in education.

You think that recycling means riding your bike down the same old path.

You think orange barrels are really part of the interstate system.

When the forecast calls for an inch of snow, you run out with all the other crazies to stand in line for three hours to buy a month's worth of groceries.

You drink sweet iced tea out of a sports bottle.

Your traditional Thanksgiving dinner is a deep-fried turkey.

You call a shopping cart a buggy.

You see "No Hunting" signs are riddled with bullet holes.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

LOL@ Little Rock .. * scratches head* I thought everyone called said shopping buggy..humm.

Yeah know Kitty, a few winters ago,,,,,,,a big buck was killed not far from my house,,,,,,,,a family of 10, got their truck and picked up that deer , gutted him , chopped him, and put him in the freezer. It was like a Xmas present , or a prayer come true,,,,,,,that meat fed them for awhile. At least it was wasted ya know.

Personally, I thought it was kind of gross,,,,,,,,,me being from the big city, of Shreveport, Louisiana !!!!! Even in the south there is a world of things you don't see , or believe until you move to the woods.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Lyineyes:

You didn't live out in the country during the summer and get chigger, tick and mosquito bites and after a bath your mother "doctored" your bites with that pink/orange colored methiolate (spelling?) so you had polka dots all over your body or greasy caphophenique (spelling?) I should know how to spell these words, lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit