What bible story....

by MelbaToast 21 Replies latest jw friends

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

I always really hated the Daniel meshach & abednego story. I don't know why. It turned out ok for them. (yeah, right)

That and hearing about the birds that would eat your eyes out. I used to hate birds.

Defd - low on time this month? all your preaching isn't gonna do you a bit of good here.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

to Defd...if you are for real........a real JW.........your fate for being on this site ( you know apostates are evil) , from your own words......

What a rediculious thread.......................... You think those pics and stories were scary????????????? Wait till Armageddon strikes...........If your on the receiving end of that destruction...THATS REALLY SCARY.

Of course I don't believe that,,,,,but as a faithful JW,,,,,,,,,,,,there was no way I could have stayed on this site, for it would have been akin to spiritual suicide. I know there are some who feel they can go agaisnt what the "faithful and discreet slave" says and do things their own way.........( actually WAY TO GO!!!) but I know for me,,,,,,,,,I would have had to confess to the elders my sin of being on such a site.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit