Can it be true?

by HadEnuf 23 Replies latest jw friends

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Can it really be true? You bet your light saber it is!! I turn into a JEDI just before the Star Wars movie comes out next week. How's THAT for timing! (The timing for this momentous occasion was suggested to me by Blondie)!

You may all feel free to bow before me 2001 and man oh man...it took a LONG time to get to this point of wonderfulness

Ahhhhhhhh...status...it's a good thing.

Cathy L.

• JH
    JH

Congratulations HadEnuf...

I'll go to Wisconsin in July to Congratulate you in person....

It took you 4 years to reach 1000 posts....Minimus does that in 1 month...lol

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

woooh0oo.......CONGRATS!!!!!!

perfect timing too!!!

• outnfree
    outnfree

Bowing ostentatiously so that Jedi Master HadEnuf feels elevated and quite grand!

Congratulations!

outnfree

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Yeah...that's what I'm talking about baby. Keep it coming!!!

Cathy L.

• kls
    kls

Congratulations HadEnuf and yes i will bow down to you ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NOT !!

• JH
    JH

• Sith
    Sith

I won't bow either; did far too much of that in the past. But I WILL tip my horns to ya.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

That is crazy JH!!! Made my day for sure.

Sith...TY for the horn tipping. There's a first time for everything I guess !

Cathy L.

P.S. Yeah...I didn't think that you would do the proper obeisance to me kls. And here I was going to send you a banana. You can just forget it now monkey face!!

• talesin
    talesin

Congrats, Jedi!

For my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. It's energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we ... not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you. Here, between you...me...the tree...the rock...everywhere!

~ yoda

The Force is strong in this one ...

~ obiwan

t

(oops)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit