do you dare me to do this

by tsunami_rid3r 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

I dare you to wear that with a life preserver - one with a dinosaur head.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Even if the sword is plastic, you could get in trouble (arrested?) for that. People could take that as a threat. Think about the implications of coming to school with a giant weapon. If you get arrested, your record could affect your college standing and prevent you from getting jobs for years to come. You also may be banned from attending your graduation ceremony.

Wear the costume if you want to cause an uproar, but skip anything that looks like a weapon.

• Mary
    Mary

Sure go for it......live long and prosper----I mean, may the Force be with you..

• TheListener
    TheListener

Dustin, I'm still laughing from your post. That was hilarious.

Tsu,

Don't do it. You will make all witness look bad; the force is magical and demonic. You shouldn't even be watching to Satanic films. - oooh sorry I forgot I'm an apostate now.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

If you go to school all dressed up, make sure you don't bring anything that even looks like a weapon, even if it is obviously a toy. With the way the no-tolerance BS is today you will find yourself on the Six O-clock news in handcuffs.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Well this thread been shot all to hell.

And, no, don't do it. Please.

It would bring reproach on Jehovah's name...j/k itd make you look like an ass

• fairchild
    fairchild
    (preston) From experience, I can well assure you, there will be plenty of opportunities later in life to make a complete ass out of yourself. You don't need to be in a hurry to embarass yourself so easily.

Haha, I gladly second that.

• OldSoul
    OldSoul
    no it was a race. go here, see for yourself.

Ah, nothing quite like a heated debate over the niggling details of a fantasy world ... it is a good thing that sort of discussion only draws a limited audience. It's also a good thing we can expect limited reproductivity from those pools ...

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

>> if the saber is plastic

if you brought a *real* light saber to school instead, you might win a nobel prize. :-)

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

im gonna wear anakins jedi clothes from episode 3, my hair is pretty shaggy now too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit