new religion!

by doogie 13 Replies latest jw friends

• doogie
    doogie

check this out:

"Sure, it's total bullshit," Jurgenson added. "But that's Fictionology. Praise Batman!"

• badboy
    badboy

WHATEVER NEXT!

• doogie
    doogie

hey, i think it'd do pretty well.

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

Down with organized religion!!!

(stomps off in a huff ... mumbling to herself )

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    "Scientology is rooted in strict scientific principles, such as the measurement of engrams in the brain by the E-Meter," Kurz said. "Scientology uses strictly scientific methodologies to undo the damage done 75 million years ago by the Galactic Confederation's evil warlord Xenu?we offer our preclear followers procedures to erase overts in the reactive mind. Conversely, Fictionology is essentially just a bunch of make-believe nonsense."

lol

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

That is brilliant! I'm a convert. I'll follow anything that takes the piss out of scientology.

Inspector Gadget is now my personal saviour.

ig

• luna2
    luna2

Sounds like just my cup of tea....as long as I don't have to go to meetings or sell magazines.

• embeth2525
    embeth2525

Hey! that sounds like fun, a no guilt trip religion.

• Mary
    Mary

After seeing this, I figure it's time for me to jump on the bandwagon and start my own religion.......I mean, what the hell, if people are THIS gullible, then I figure no one could fleece the flock better 'n me.

Let's see, what should I call it?? How about:

1. There's Something About Mary's Religion
    2. Mother Mary's New and Improved Church with Bleach
    3. Salvation for the Stupid Blessed Ones
    4. Beam Me Up Jesus Congregation
    5. The Village.......(first 144,000 members get all the free low-carb bread and wine they want)

Who wants ta join?!

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

ha ha! lol! still not as good as the invisible pink unicorn, though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit