Here it is ... your moment of zen.

by Markfromcali 14 Replies latest social humour

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Ok I only have the concept right now, but wouldn't it be cool if we could have quotes that are like the moment of zen bit from The Daily Show with Jon Stewart? What I'm thinking is quotes from this board, I mean look at how many posts we get there has bound to be some classic statements made from time to time, we just need to recognize it and save it! Just imagine it all in one thread, it would be great..

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Oh this is much better than I could have asked for, now you guys can get a sense of what I mean. Like that character Banya(?) said in Seinfeld: "It's gold Jerry, GOLD!"

From Sparkplug:

I now have a nutless gay kitty named Tink and his brother Speedy who is not so happy with his missing kitty nuts either.
  • EvilForce
    EvilForce

yes...bottle them up and save them for a WTS study that all the Witnesses would "tut tut" over....

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

katchoo:

I have heard a lot of stories about smurfs... how the dolls would talk during the meetings, how a JW kid has smurf wallpaper, and the little blue devils jumped off the wallpaper in the middle of the night and bit the kid... how there was a JW woman who babysat for some worldly kids who had a smurf swimming pool, adn how she was afraid the little plastic smurfs painted on it would try to drown the kids....
  • Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Mark, Evil...You two need some proffessional help. I never knew I was so profound.

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Hmm, consider this: The Daily Text with Jon Stewart! Huh? Huh? Any creative writers want to take this on??

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Quotes:

I suppose these people are using the "don't throw out the baby with the bathwater" principle. IMO, having drained the bathwater, I've found there is no baby. Just a big baby-poopie.
  • Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Ok I might just try the Daily Text idea - can someone PM me one? Just one is all I need.. I may need to study the Daily Show to see how it could apply but, I'm going to try!

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Ok I'll give it a rest after this one, but come on I can't be the only one to enjoy this you guys? Anyway if you are into this please help!

trevor:

My pet mouse escaped once and ran wild for two weeks. By the time it was caught it had missed several meetings and developed an independent attitude. Due to the freedom it had enjoyed it had become worldly and bit my mother.
  • Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Wait till the morning crew arives....they will jump on this....I will have to hunt for some that I have seen...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit