New Hit for Kenny Chesnee? Mama didnt come

by Honesty 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty

Cold feet were no problem as Country music superstar weds Renee Zellweger. He was barefoot and she wore a Carolina Herera design. David Chesney, Kenny's father, reportedly attended the nuptials in St. Johns, U.S. Virgin Islands as a preacher performed the 15-minute ceremony in front of a small group of friends and family members. One family member was noticeably absent. Chesney's mother, Karen Chandler of Halls, TN. just north of Knoxville could not be reached for comment via telephone or in person at her beauty shop. I wonder if Kenny Chesney has some very disturbing thoughts in mind for the WTBTS and its mind controlling tactics or if he has just written off the idea of his mother ever attending a family celebration due to the influence of the JW religion in her life.

• lilbit
    lilbit

ok Im must be and idiot or something not to know this but is Kenny Chesney an ex witness? That and I didnt even know he was dating Renee Zellweger.

• Chia
    Chia

Yeah I didn't know they were dating either. Apparently they met a while ago, but didn't go public until she kissed him and brought him a margarita at a recent concert.

Yet another marriage headed for a quick bust-up, IMO.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    ok Im must be and idiot or something not to know this but is Kenny Chesney an ex witness? That and I didnt even know he was dating Renee Zellweger.

I think he had enough sense to realise the WTBTS for the mind-controlling unscriptural cult it is and never got snared by them. He met her in January at a tsunami relief charity effort.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

So his mother is a JW?

As Dick Martin from the old Laugh In show would say.........."I didn't know that!"

HD

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I didn't know that Kenny Chesney's mother was a JW (was this common knowledge?)or that he had married Renee Zellweger!

I like KC a lot, and the same for RZ. I loved her in Cold Mountain---she was great, and in both "Bridget Jones" movies.

wish them good luck!

Annie

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Sorry I am all confused.

Is Kenny Chesnee's mother a JW or what? And how do you know?

Thanx - MissPeaches

• Honesty
    Honesty

Sorry I am all confused.

Is Kenny Chesnee's mother a JW or what? And how do you know?

Yes, she's a dub.

She is a member of the same congregation as my ex-wife. She lives in the same Knoxville suburb as my ex MIL and SIL and attends the same KH; different congregation.

BTW, Vince Gill's ex-wife and daughter are dubs, too.

• tyler m
    tyler m

Send this picture to Vince Gill's ex wife. It might come in handy if she wants to remarry.

http://www.tennessean.com/sii/longterm/news/gillwedding/pic1.jpg

• Hecklerboy
    Hecklerboy

Wow, I've got something in common with Kenny Chesney. Neither of our mom's came to our wedding becasuse they are controlled by the Watchtower Society.

On a cool note, I got to go backstage and meet Kenney at a concert he did in our town. I took a picture of my wife and her sister with him. He seems like a really cool guy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit