What do you want on your tombstone?

by xjwms 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

Free your body and soul, Unfold your powerfull wings, Climb up the highest mountains, Kick your feet up in the air, You may now live forever, Or return to this Earth, Unless you feel good where you are.

• Englishman
    Englishman

If you work and do your best
    You'll get the sack like all the rest

But if you laze and bugger about
    You'll live to see the job right out

The work is hard, the pay is small
    So take your time and sod 'em all

'Coz when your dead you'll be forgot
    So don't try and do the bloody lot

Less on your tombstone neatly laquered,
    these three words:

JUST BLEEDIN' KNACKERED!

Anon.

• FairMind
    FairMind

D I E D A T 165 Y E A R S - W H I L E R O C K C L I M B I N G

• Sith
    Sith

"DAMN IT'S HOT IN HERE"

• doogie
    doogie

forget burial. i want to be stuffed.

my next of kin can keep me in the den with a sign around my neck that says, "i'm watching."

• what_Truth?
    what_Truth?

Can't say about the tombstone, however I do have the following requests for my funeral.

Midway through the service I want everyone to sing along to Johnny Cash's "We'll meet again"

Also, in addition to the traditional funeral I want my surviving friends to throw a huge beer soaked party to celebrate the good times we shared together. I'm considering recording a 30 second speech for the DJ to play before the music starts encouraging everyone to put aside their tears for a few hours.

• Sith
    Sith

To tell the truth, my fantasy is to be cremated and sprinkled into Teri Hatcher's bath water

• donald
    donald

i want to be creameted....my ashes spread beneath the Might Mackinaw bridge...that will be my toumbstone....to lye foever under the waves of where lake michigan and houron meet...way tool cool...donald

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I still want to be cremated, but before I am cremated I want a memorial. I want Bill Bowen to be there and to give my eulogy. I want him because he is the most brave person I have ever known. I want my eulogy dedicated to all the children that have been hurt by the JW machine. Then I want my ashes to be buried underneath a stone that says WWW.SILENTLAMBS.ORG.

CG

• candidlynuts

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit