always there for me....

by kittyeatzjdubs 22 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

i'm sitting here at my desk, looking out the window at the gloomy memphis sky, completely zoned. i look at the many items scattered about on my desk....stapler, white out, pens, highlighters, and about 5 half drunk bottles of dasani...there's a post it on my monitor reminding me of my gyno appointment on the 18th...great. it is at this point as i am about to staple my face to my desk that i smell it....i know that smell. it beckons me gently with its luring aroma. entranced i get up from my chair and follow the scent to the breakroom...and there, in all it's shining radiant glory....A FULL POT OF FRESH COFFEE!!!

**slurrrrp** ahhhhhhhhhh...instant karma...

have you thanked your bean today?

luv, kitty

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

:"..there's a post it on my monitor reminding me of my gyno appointment on the 18th...great. it is at this point as i am about to staple my face to my desk that i smell it....i know that smell. "

I can't tell you how relieved I was to find out you were talking about coffee! :-D

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    have you thanked your bean today?

toooooooo easy

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    toooooooo easy

huh?

luv, kitty

• Honesty
    Honesty

Blue Mountain is the only way to brew.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I prefer espresso. My morning is abnormal without my daily dose. I even have a smaller espresso machine to take with me on trips, so I can have it at the crack of dawn. I make decaf espresso too, so I can have it in the evening and still sleep.

mmmmm mmmmm

espresso=paradise

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

do any of ya'll have a Senseo machine?....oh my sweet jesus...they rock!!! u can crawl out of bed in the morning, stumble to the kitchen, press the on button, go take a piss, come back, and have a hot steaming fresh cup of coffee....me and matt have one, and let me tell you...it's heaven. it makes one cup at a time, so u don't have to wait on a whole pot to fill up, and it's ALWAYS fresh. it also puts that groovy foamy stuff on top...Mmmmmm...

http://www.senseo.com/content/default.html

luv, kitty

• Preston
    Preston

Your avatar kitty is an approximation of how I look this time of day before I have some coffee...beer bottle included..

- Preston

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

preston, LMFAO!!!!!

i know exactly where you're coming from.

luv, kitty

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    go take a piss

Now...that's hot...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit