CO's talk: "Those who leave the truth say they've never been happier"

by truthseeker 78 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Yep, it's true. While giving his usual spiel about how true Christians should struggle, he says that some of those who have left the truth, say they never felt better.

"Why is this?" he says?

The answer: "They don't have to stuggle anymore."

I don't know how uniform CO talks are, but I'm guessing that all CO's use the same manuscript.

He then proceeded to say that the big stone which was going to strike "the image", the one representing the world powers, is already in mid air and right near the feet of the image. It's just about to strike. Which means, we are deep brothers, deep in the time of the end.

Incidentally, the Kingdom Ministry for May has a front page topic, "Jehovah's Day Is Near." - Again, this is another guilt trip topic - it starts off by saying the UN is the eighth king and there are no more kings mentioned in Revelation.

Question is asked, "Does this not help us see where we are in the last days?"

It seems that in order to keep the guilt trip going, the Society is getting dangerously close to telling us the real reason that JW's leave.

"We've never felt better."

"Are these the last days?"

"Is this really Jehovah's organization"

and others convince me that they are desparate.

Also in the May Kingdom Ministry, is a 4 page article about family bible study. They have a "sample" study schedule, broken down into morning, afternoon and evening for the whole week.

Family recreation gets 1 mention, and this is on Sunday. Saturday is reserved for "magazine day."

The article said that, "Satan is making it increasingly difficult for us to worship Jehovah today."

I have to agree with them. The Society is making it increasingly difficult to worship God.

• kls
    kls
    The Society is making it increasingly difficult to worship God.

Only the wt Gods which include elders.

The wt never will quit spewing their crap and trying to told on to their sheep by scaring them with the slaughter house.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Good point KLS.

Truthseeker

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome
    The article said that, "Satan is making it increasingly difficult for us to worship Jehovah today."

I have to agree with them. The Society is making it increasingly difficult to worship God.

right on the mark.

at last a CO that makes sense.

• Quotes
    Quotes

"Those who leave the truth say they've never been happier" -- at last, an honest statement from a CO.

Hopefully, some Dubs will ask how this could be possible, since JWs are "the happiest people on Earth".

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Yep, it's true. While giving his usual spiel about how true Christians should struggle, he says that some of those who have left the truth, say they never felt better.

"Why is this?" he says?

(Matthew 11:29-30) 29 Take my yoke upon YOU and learn from me, for I am mild-tempered and lowly in heart, and YOU will find refreshment for YOUR souls. 30 For my yoke is kindly and my load is light."

• Quotes
    Quotes

On other thing: why is it so difficult to worship Jahoobee, but so incredibly easy to "worship" other things?

Example: can't stand for National Anthem, 'cause that is Nation Worship.

Can't have Mother's Day, cause that is Creature Worship (but since when is my mother a creature?)

Can't have birthday's, 'cause that is self-worship.

Can't masturbate, 'cause that is self-worship.

Can't have posters in your room, 'cause that is creature worship.

Worshipping anything other than Jahoobee can be done almost just by exhaling incorreclty.

BUT.... to worship Jahoobee....prepare to work, brother, 'cause what you are doing is not enough. You must trive to do more!

~Quotes, of the "unbalanced" class

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

So, if the apostates are the "happiest people on earth", what happened to the weeping and gnashing of teeth? I've been practicing my gnashing for three years now, and I haven't really had a chance to use it yet.

And, as for the big rock, well that sucker has been airborn since before I was born. Jehoober must have thrown a change-up.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Oh, and Quotes, your mother is indeed a creature - always has been. That is, if you subscribe to the idea that God created everything, then your mother was created, and is therefore a creature.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

(Matthew 11:29-30) 29 Take my yoke upon YOU and learn from me, for I am mild-tempered and lowly in heart, and YOU will find refreshment for YOUR souls. 30 For my yoke is kindly and my load is light."

Thanks for this little gem Elsewhere

he says that some of those who have left the truth, say they never felt better.

"Why is this?" he says?

What happened to unhappy and unblessed apostates they so used to love to paint a picture of?

Well duh...of course were happier out of the borg, no more jumping through hoops, dealing with guilt every 25 seconds of the day and the loss of family or personal time, that little bit is enough to make anyone feel renewed and happy.

DL76

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit