It's been one hell of a day : (

by calamityjane 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

(((((((((((((cj & xjw))))))))))))

I'm so sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences.

Kate

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

(((((((((((((((((CJ & XJW))))))))))))))))))

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

This once again shows that dubs are truly the "wicked ones."

DL76

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Thanks everyone for your support. XJW took a personal day off from work today, dealing with this situation.

We're waiting to hear from his aunt as to the burial arrangements as her sons are en route home. We told her we wanted to be part of it, and hopefully we'll be included.

love cj

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((CJ and XJW)))

I am so sorry to hear about your family loss....so very sorry

XJW should have been called ASAP regardless of the fact if you are active jw's or not....that is just "human decency"...

Even as an active JW I was treated horribly when my Dad died. We were gone longer on a vacation because he died. When we came back home I saw an elder's wife in the grocery store. She asked why our vacation was so long, I replied, "my Dad died"...She said "was he a JW?", when I said "no"....she walked away...no condolences are anything.

I am sending you both much positive energy to help you deal with this sad and very stressful situation...

many hugs to you both,

CodeBlue

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

So sorry for your loss , cj and xjw12 .. It is only when these things happen that one really appreciates the sadness . I feel for this man's bereaved wife too, she must be suffering.

Regards the lack of info? Well we are a long way down the pecking order - if we are not dubs, we hardly count...

• calamityjane
    calamityjane
    Regards the lack of info? Well we are a long way down the pecking order - if we are not dubs, we hardly count...

BB, that's exactly how we feel. On our way to xjw's aunt's place yesterday, we were talking how the jw's just look at us like we're going to be bird food. Damned if I going to be classified in that category.

cj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit